1. Let’s start off with the obvious, and that is to be as adventurous as you can be, by trying some new slots, and checking out some new slot themes as well! No need for you to stick to the ‘same old, same old’, is there? We certainly think not. Sure, we know that each slots player has their favorites (as they should!), those lucky little charms which always treat the player so well – nothing wrong with that. But still, it would be nice if, from time to time, you were to give a chance to something new and unfamiliar?
2. Here’s one which involves all the skills you have at resisting temptation: do not snack and spin please! We’re not judging here, as we all spend more than sufficient time on snacking. We have a tendency to snack during work hours, we also snack while we watching TV, we basically snack anywhere we could! Moreover, there is the whole eye-hand coordination problem… which can get rather ‘messy’ at times. Let’s say the player wanted to grab whichever snack they were munching on, but accidentally ended up grabbing their computer mouse, and clicking, thus possibly losing a spin. Not a great thing to happen.
3. Try and watch less TV. It may or may not directly relate to online slots or such, but we still feel it is a decent New Year’ resolution to make.
4. When your loved ones tell you to stop playing, try and actually do it. They only mean the best for you, after all. Resist the urge to counter that you have only been playing for twenty minutes (we all know that is just not true). Don’t ignore your spouse, or kids, or anyone dear to you. No online slot is that worth it, and this is coming from us, the slots lovers.
5. The last, and most important resolution you could make, is not to be overly hard on yourself if you end up breaking your resolutions by the time February comes rolling. Think of it this way: there are only eleven more months until you could make some new ones. Yes, irony is very much intended here, but seriously, no pressure. If you are pressured into doing something, you usually end up giving up on it.