Piggy Bjorn 2 Free Play
Best Casinos to Play Piggy Bjorn 2 for Real Money
Finding a safe website to play Piggy Bjorn 2 for real money is easy for our visitors. They can check the list of the best casinos below. It’s not some random list – our intelligent scanning system has generated it.
We assure you that all recommended clubs are safe and reliable because our algorithm selects only licensed websites with official certifications. Feel free to choose any casino from the list, sign up, and enjoy Piggy Bjorn 2 with generous bonuses.
How to Play
Check out a guide to start playing Piggy Bjorn:
- Visit the casino website and find the title in the catalog
- Start the slot and wait until all resources are loaded
- Press “+” and “-“in the “Coin value” section to settle the bet size. You can bet from €0.5 and €100
- Press “i” to learn the rules and payouts
- Change the settings if you want
- Start rolling the reel manually or automatically.
The slot has a 5x3 layout with 50 fixed paylines. It awards winning lines from left to right, starting from the uttermost left cell.
The game has complex gameplay with a collector, a Snow Storm feature, and a bonus game with 15 modifiers.
Piggy Bjorn 2 RTP and Volatility
Piggy Bjorn 2 has high volatility and an RTP of 96.91%.
Piggy Bjorn 2 is a good example of an extremely volatile game. The slot has a very unpredictable bonus round, where you can get huge prizes or don’t win anything. And on top of that, the base game is also volatile, as the slot has two additional features and an unbalanced paytable.
The theoretical return to the player of the base game is 96.91%, which is a very good index. The slot has an even higher payback (98.19%) for Buy Feature.
Piggy Bjorn 2 tells you a story about a tough piggy Viking. Bjorn is not afraid of extreme cold and enemies. He is ready to conquer new land on his ship.
You can feel the coolness from every inch of the game. Ice-cold landscapes and cold wind do not stop the main character. Bjorn is very determined – you can see it from his looks and hear from the soundtrack. Be ready to experience some blockbuster animations during the base round and features.
There are 14 symbols in Piggy Bjorn 2, including 9 regulars and 5 special elements.
The cheap regular symbols are cards (J, Q, K, A). They pay with similar odds – 0.3x, 0.7x, and 1.5x. Middle-pay symbols are various objects. Here is a list of middle pays with payouts:
- Shield: 0.5x, 1x, 3x
- Bow and arrows: 0.6x, 1.5x, 4x
- Swords: 0.7x, 2x, 5x
- Axes: 1x, 3x, 10x
- Hammer: 1.5x, 5x, 20x
You can find the description of special symbols below:
- Piggy Loot and Piggy Collector. The collector collects all Piggy Loots on the board. Loots have values from 1x to 50x
- Wild. Wilds replace all regulars on the reels
- Scatter and Mega Scatter. Three and more landed Scatter symbols awards bonus spins. Mega Scatters award the Fury Taxes Symbol for the Bonus Game
You can comfortably run the slot’s mobile version and navigate through the adaptive UI via touchscreen. With just a few taps, you can start automatic spins, enable a fast play, or disable sounds.
GameArt is a successful international provider with offices in Malta and Slovenia. The company debuted in the industry in 2013. It has already obtained multiple licenses and released more than 100 games.
The provider is known for its mobile-first mentality and attention to detail. You can distinguish GameArt content by great graphics and innovative gameplay decisions. The company’s best releases to date are Xtreme Hot, King of Wealth, and Ramses Treasure.
It’s also worth mentioning that GameArt works in the retail niche, developing and distributing game machines for land-based clubs.
Bonus Rounds & Free Spins
During the base game, Piggy Loot symbols may appear on reels 1–4. Those symbols have values from 1x to 50x.
The value of all symbols on the board will be collected if you land a special Piggy Collector on the 5th reel.
The slot may randomly trigger Snow Storm after a non-winning spin. Snow Storm freezes a random area of symbols and turns them into elements of a kind.
Collecting any 3+ Scatter symbols will trigger a hold & respin bonus on a separate board. You’ll get the number of spins according to the number of landed elements:
- Three Scatter symbols – 3 free games
- Four – 4 FS
- Five – 5 FS
All landed Mega Scatter symbols will turn into Fury Taxes modifiers. A random modifier will be chosen if standard Scatter symbols trigger the round. One or a few Scatter symbols that triggered the bonus will turn into a modifier, while others will turn into multipliers.
Each landed symbol during the bonus game will reset the respin counter to the initial number.
Here is a complete list of modifiers:
- Raid bonus symbols. Bronze symbols have values from 1x to 20x, silver – from 21x to 100x, and golden – from 100x to 200x
- Payday – Lands with the value equal to 2x to the lowest visible element, then adds its own value to other visible symbols
- Taxes – Adds all visible values to its own
- Payday/Taxes – Add all visible values to its own, then adds that value to all other visible symbols. Does not pay itself
- Reinforce – Increases the respin by 1 (up to 5)
- Hammer – Lands with the values from 5x to 200x, then adds that value to all visible elements on the same reel and line. If both reel and line are empty, Hammer doubles its value
- Bow (5x–200x) – Adds its value to up to 5 visible elements. It can add value to the same element multiple times
- Axe (2x, 3x, 5x, or 10x) – Multiplies up to 5 symbols (except Fury symbols) by its value
- Odin’s Will – Consumes up to 3 visible symbols, excluding Fury ones, and then adds its value to all elements that are in the range of 2 positions. Odin’s Will doubles its value if no elements are in the range
- Druid Circle – Appears without the value. It activated up to 4 features, excluding Fury symbols. Before the start of the features, Druid Circle will collect the sum of activated elements to determine the multiplier value for the feature
- Fury Payday – Lands with a value equal to x2 to the lowest visible element, then adds its own value to all other visible symbols
- Fury Taxes – Adds all visible values to its own each spin
- Fury Odin’s Will – Consumes up to 3 visible elements, excluding Fury ones, and then adds its value to all symbols up to a 2-position range each spin. If no elements are in range, it doubles its own value
- Fury Hammer (5x–200x) – Adds its value to all other visible symbols on the same reel and line. If the line and reel are empty, it doubles its own value
- Fury Bow (5x–200x) – Adds its value to up to 5 visible symbols each spin. It can give its value to the same symbol multiple times
You can get features 1–10 during the standard bonus (Raid Bonus), while options 11–15 can be activated only during Fury Raid Bonus.
Filling the entire board with symbols will award an additional 500x multiplier.
The slot offers 3 Bonus Buy options:
- Snow Storm – 15x
- Standard Bonus – 100x
- Fury Bonus – 500x
Piggy Bjorn 2 Demo Play
Piggy Bjorn 2 has very complicated and diverse gameplay. And we think it’s better to spin the game for free before playing it for real money.
You can find the demo version of Piggy Bjorn 2 on this page. It’s absolutely free! Start the demo play, and we will give you a virtual (fun) balance. Use virtual funds to spin the slot, learn its gameplay, or even buy the bonus game to see how it works.
Piggy Bjorn 2 has a maximum multiplier of 80,000x.
Piggy Bjorn is one of those online slots where you can get a massive win. The bonus game has enormous potential due to 15 modifiers. You can land various collectors, multipliers, and other enhancers. Of course, the base game isn’t as generous as the bonus round. However, you can get winning odds over 1,000x, even during the base round.
Piggy Bjorn 2 is a truly unique game that can attract many gamblers. The slot offers the most diverse and complex hold & respin bonus round in the whole industry. At least we don’t know any other slots that have the bonus round with 15 modifiers!
Piggy Bjorn 2 Slot - FAQ
Click on the lightning icon on the slot’s control panel.
You cannot change the number of paylines because it’s fixed.
A sequel offers even more features and a higher max win.
Overall ratingBased on 0 reviews
RATE THIS SLOT, LEAVE REVIEW AND GET 25 SJ POINTS