Sword of Ares Free Play
Best Casinos to Play Sword of Ares for Real Money
How to Play
Let’s give you the simplest instruction on how to start playing Sword of Ares.
- Simply open the game and wait for it to get uploaded
- Press the Spin button to continue and open the actual playground
- Go to the “i” section for more information and to find out the rules and main features of the slot
- Then, you can select your bet and press the Spin button. Plus, you can turn on the Autoplay feature
Sword of Ares is a 6x5 video slot with multiple features, including both high-value and low-value symbols, a Bonus Free Spins feature, and multipliers. What concerns betways, you can get paid anywhere, the slot uses cluster pays. You can bet from €0.20 to €100.
Sword of Ares RTP and Volatility
In the case of the Sword of Ares slot, you will be pleased with the atmosphere of the ancient world showing how the ancient civilizations lived. The game is full of mythology and a mysterious side of life. Here, you’ll meet Ares, the son of Zeus, Hera, and the Greek god of war. The main character, Ares, stands right by the reels hanging out in a cloudy area that looks dreamy and mystical a lot. You’ll notice a lot of purple and gold - the whole picture is pleasant to the eyes so you’ll probably like the visuals.
Let’s take a closer look at the symbols that Sword of Ares features.
- High-paying and low-paying symbols. Surely, there are both high-paying and low-paying symbols in this game. The lowest-paying one is a purple diamond while the highest-paying one is the Scatter symbol.
- Scatter symbols. They are present on all reels,trigger free spins, and pay on all positions.
- Bomb symbols. There are four types of Bomb symbols, and they can appear on any reel. When such a symbol hits, it stays in the playground as long as there are no more winning combinations.
About Pragmatic Play
Bonus Rounds & Free Spins
The fun part comes this way! Let’s talk about free spins and the ways you can trigger them as there are two of them.
Multiplier Collection Feature
In the base game above the reels there is a meter with 3 multiplier values and with 6 values during free spins. The multiplier values are locked at the beginning of each new spin and are being unlocked when the indicated amount of symbols is collected during the tumbes or with the help of bombs. When the tumble is over the winning total is multiplied by the highest unlocked multiplier. In the base game, this could be:
- First multiplier – could be 2x, 3x, or 4x, unlocked when 20 symbols are collected.
- Second multiplier – could be 5x, 6x, 7x, or 8x, unlocked when 50 symbols are collected.
- Third multiplier – could be 9x, 10x, 11x, 12x, 13x, 14x, or 15x, unlocked when 100 symbols are collected.
The Free Spins Feature
You trigger free spins when 4 or more Scatters land on the reels. In this case, you receive 15 free games, and you also get 6 multipliers instead of the regular 3:
- First multiplier – could be 2x, 3x, or 4x, unlocked when 15 symbols are collected.
- Second multiplier – could be 5x, 6x, 7x, or 8x, unlocked when 30 symbols are collected.
- Third multiplier – could be 9x, 10x, 11x, 12x, 13x, 14x, or 15x, unlocked when 45 symbols are collected.
- Fourth multiplier – could be 16x, 18x, 20x, 22x, 25x, 30x, or 32x, unlocked when 60 symbols are collected.
- Fifth multiplier – could be 35x, 38x, 40x, 45x, 50x, 60x, or 100x, unlocked when 100 symbols are collected.
- Sixth multiplier – could be 150x, 200x, 300x, or 500x, unlocked when 225 symbols are collected.
Sword of Ares Demo Play
The maximum you can win in Sword of Ares is 10,000x your stake.
Sword of Ares Slot - FAQ
Overall ratingBased on 2 reviews
RATE THIS SLOT, LEAVE REVIEW AND GET 25 SJ POINTS