Slot machines seem to hold first place in the hearts of many players around the globe. This is probably due to the fact that they are both fun and easy! It doesn’t matter whether we mean those at land-based or online casinos. And yet, many people believe that slots, unlike blackjack or roulette, cannot be beaten by using a strategy. Well, we say…think again! We’d like to guide you through this short article on how you can outsmart those sneaky slot machines. Are you ready? Read on!
1. The Player Can Manipulate the Slot MachinesEven though in the past, there has indeed been more than one occurrence of people winning big without actually playing! But nowadays, you can forget that sweet, albeit dishonest dream. Why? Think of it this way: for every gimmick a player may come up with, there is a slot machine manufacturer looking to stop them in their tracks. Enough said.
2. There are ‘Cold’ and ‘Hot’ SlotsThis superstition needs to die off immediately. Unless you’re playing the part of the eternal stalker by walking around land-based casinos and spying on other players. This, of course, in hopes of spotting a machine which has just been emptied out. Trust us, you’re far better off with the safe assumption that there is no way to know whether a slot machine is truly ‘hot or cold’.
3. Raise Your Stake If You Are LosingNo, no, and once again, no! This common myth has never proven useful for those which happen to be on a losing streak at the moment. It’s nothing but 1st-grade mumbo-jumbo. In fact, it’s only made matters worse!
1. Play OnlineThe only place you need to dedicate time and money isn’t an arcade or an airport or whatnot, it’s online. This isn’t solely for enjoying a full-fledged casino in the palm of your hand, in the comfort of your home. Not only do casino sites have a far more impressive and diverse list of slot titles to choose from, they also offer many more bonus games! Furthermore, it is online casinos which give you the tempting option of free spins!
2. Keep an Eye Out for BonusesThe moment you visit a casino site, you will notice their promotional offers list. Usually, there is a first-deposit bonus, but some of them go as far as to offer a no-deposit bonus too! Having said that, you should be aware that bonuses come with specific wagering conditions. And while these may be a challenge for some players to fulfill, they never are for slot-lovers! If you happen to favor slot games, you should have no problem whatsoever when it comes to covering such conditions. And besides, you won’t find the Free Spin option with roulette or any other gambling games for that matter!
3. Nevermind the Progressive SlotsYou may hear stories of how certain individuals keep on winning jackpots all the time. In fact, that may have been what got you into trying your luck at slots in the first place! But the ugly truth of the matter is, there are plenty of those who keep on wasting their hopes putting in one coin after another. The reason is that progressive jackpot slots need a fair amount of time to collect such a tempting prize. Take our word for it: you’d most probably do far better by sticking with a classic, or a video slot. Don’t get us wrong, it’s not like it’s impossible to cash in by playing a progressive jackpot slot. Just understand that you will have to sacrifice a lot of your money and time. And in the end, it’s not like the win is ever 100% guaranteed.
4. Listen to Your BudgetJust how common is the ‘one more slot’ problem, when you’ve initially set yourself a limit only to go far beyond it? Very common, apparently. This is yet another reason why online casinos beat land-based ones. While your land-based casino will try to lure you in by keeping its ATMs right in the lobby, an online slot usually doesn’t let you deposit in the middle of a game. Keep in mind that wagering more than you can truly afford is never a good idea. It leads to even more bad decisions like chasing loses and so on. So next time you set a limit, be sure to stick to it at all costs, no matter what happens. It may seem nearly impossible at first, but you’ll get there, just stay tenacious.
5. Don’t Forget to Have Fun!This may seem obvious, but you’d be surprised how many people lose sight of their initial goal and get lost in their losing or winning streaks. It should always be amusement you’re after, as it shouldn’t be anything else, such as becoming addicted to gambling, or falling in debt, right? Remember, the keyword here is a game, and you should treat it as such, no matter the fact that it can make you poorer or richer. That depends on you and how you play it. Your main objective should always be to have a little fun, with the internal hope of cashing out lying somewhere in the back of your consciousness.