King of the Moment – that’s the tagline that accompanies the logo’s and the buzz of Betzest.com right now as they prepare to enter the final stages before the much-anticipated launch in November 2017.
A brand-new Casino and Sportsbook site, called Betzest as mentioned, holding Curacao, UK and Maltese licenses, is looking to bring a fresh approach in both website aesthetics, delivery and customer experience with the introduction.
As you’d expect we will see the favorites of Video Slots, Roulette, and Blackjack, a variety of Live Casino games as well as a fully stocked Sportsbook inundated with sports, betting markets and offers.
Here’s some more information about Betzest as we look towards their release;
- English, Polish, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish & Finnish language site, and support
- Optimization for all PC and Mobile devices & operating systems
- HTML based website powered by SportingTech
- Variety of currencies including GBP, EUR, PLN, USD, SEK, DKK, NOK and more
- Skrill, Neteller, Trustly, and Zimpler as payment methods alongside Credit/Debit cards and more
- Support across all contact methods and mobile support
- Games from NetEnt, Microgaming, Yggdrasil and Play’n Go
- State of the art VIP program
Keep your eyes on Slotsjudge as we’ll break the news of the release as soon as it happens – and of course, our news article will break it all down to see whether it’s worth your time, and indeed, worth your money.