Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions Info
- Slotsjudge.com publishes quality reviews of slots, games, casinos and gambling news, but Slotsjudge.com is not legally responsible for errors and inaccuracies of materials.
- Any information on the site is for informational and entertainment purposes only.
- Slotsjudge.com does not force readers to invest in any projects and does not guarantee the accuracy of any advice.
- Slotsjudge.com users are responsible for their choice: which game and on which platform to play, what wager to place.
- Slotsjudge.com is not responsible for any damage, which may result from the use of these materials
- The content of Slotsjudge.com is copyrighted and protected by DMCA.com Protection Pro Service using the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. It and cannot be reproduced without the express permission of.
- If you find any imperfect or incorrect information, please send us an email at email@example.com.
- Slotsjudge.com reserves the right to deny any requests for a content removal, unless the content could be considered as vulgar, false, obscene, hateful, sexually-oriented, discriminatory, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy or in any other way in violation of any International law.
Users’ Blogs and on-site activity
- Users are responsible for any information that they post. Forbidden any false, harassing, sexually-oriented, obscene, vulgar, abusive, discriminatory, invasive of a person's privacy material.
- Any post is moderated by the administration of Slotjudge.com. Slotsjudge.com is not responsible for all the blogs on the site.
- Slotjudge.com can remove any post and ban any account for inappropriate behavior or forbidden information.
- All posts become the property of Slotjudge.com once they are posted. Any copying and pasting of posts from this site to others should be done with our explicit permission and/or discretion.
- It is forbidden:
- spamming, flooding
- advertisements and promotions,
- mass private messages,
- private messages, posts or comments that can be considered as offensive.
- Anyone who feels that a posted message or comment violates our policy, can notify an administrator.
- Using Private Messages for abusing other users is forbidden. Your account can be banned for abusing PMs.
Back to Top