We have waited so long for the Global Gaming Awards in London 2018 and after a year of waiting for the nominations, then the votes and whatnot the winners of this year’s Global Gaming Awards are finally announced. The awarding show was held at the Hippodrome Casino, where the most important personalities from the iGaming industry gathered to attend this event where you have to get invited to. So, the people attending found out first-hand who this year’s winners were.
Among others, the CEOs from companies such as Video Slots, Ganapati, LeoVegas, Go Wild Affiliates, Gamevy Fortuna Entertainment Group, Pentasia and Kambi, Novomatic, Betsoft, Colossus Bets, Malta Gaming Authority, Mr. Green, NetEnt, SG Gaming and much more attended this event to celebrate their companies’ successes during this past year.
The GGA London was initially started as an extension to the Las Vegas Awards, in order to introduce some different sectors of the iGaming industry. So, in order to achieve that, this GGA got some new categories, such as Corporate Services Provider, Affiliate Program, and Online Sports Betting Operator.
The new categories got nominees from all over the world and from every branch in the industry, involving both the long-time heavyweight champions and some young rising talents. All these companies have one thing in common when taking into consideration the Global Gaming Awards in London and that is the fact that being nominated in whatever category is an award on its own.
KPMG is the reason why the awards exist and are possible. There are also the sponsors to thank, BetConstruct and the CEO Vigen Badalyan, who actually presented the awards with Micky Swindale and Julian Perry. There are also Betradar with Alex Inglot to thank as the event sponsor. Alex presented the awards for Betting Shop Operator and Chief Executive of the Year.
And finally, the winners of the Global Gaming Awards London 2018, in each category are:
- Fortuna Entertainment Group won the Betting Shop Operator award
- bet365 won the Online Sports Betting Operator award
- Playtech BGT Sports won the Retail Supplier award
- Kambi won the Online Sports Betting Supplier award
- The Hippodrome Casino won the Casino award
- LeoVegas won the Online Casino award
- NOVOMATIC won the Casino Supplier award
- NetEnt won the Online Casino Supplier award
- Hero Gaming: Casino Heroes 3 won the Casino Product award
- Paysafe won the Payment Solution award
- Malta Gaming Authority won the Corporate Services Provider award
- Jackpotjoy won the Online Bingo Operator award
- PokerStars, The Stars Group won the Online Poker Operator award
- bet365 Affiliates won the Affiliate Program award
- Mr. Green won the Corporate Responsibility Programme award
- Matt Davey won the Chief Executive of the Year award
With the awarded parties announced, the event gave recognition to all those who deserved it.