Bull in a Rodeo Free Play
Best Casinos to Play Bull in a Rodeo for Real Money
How to Play
Once we’re done with the introduction part, let’s go and find out how you can start the game. This is no rocket science, we promise you. So, here’s what you should do.
- Load the game. Obviously, that’s how everything starts
- Press the button named “Continue” – then the gameplay tab opens
- Before placing a bet, it’s best to check the rules and get acquainted with the slot’s principles. To do that, you should press the “i” button or the “?” button
- After this, choose the bet amount you are ready to place
- When the rules are discovered and the bet is placed, you can press the button with a spin sign and wait for the round’s results. Voila! That’s it!
This 5x3 video slot has 20 paylines and a wide range of bets you can place – the minimum wager is €0.05 and the maximum wager is €100. You’ll see the amazingly designed symbols of higher and smaller values, and you will also be surprised by freedom spins, multipliers, and a variety of other unique features.
Bull in a Rodeo RTP and Volatility
This slot is designed in a rodeo-inspired theme which looks absolutely awesome! Hats, books, liquor bottles, mirrors, cowboys, and bulls – you can find it all here. You can see that the gameplay’s background is a rodeo stadium. We can’t really point out the prevailing colors, as the design embodies many tones and many textures, and all of them look saturated but everything is in moderation here, to be honest. Red, violet, yellow, brown, gold, and many other hues seem to be in harmony. Besides, thanks to the sounds, the atmosphere is highlighted, as they are perfectly suitable for this theme and remind players about cowboys, countrysides, and cozy farms.
Let’s dive into the world of symbols of Bull in a Rodeo and find out more about them:
- Card suit symbols. Hearts and diamonds, clubs and spades – these are the symbols featuring low pays. If you get 5 of one kind, you get paid 1x to 1.4x
- Other regulars. Apart from card suits, you can notice hats, glasses, mirrors, liquor bottles, books, and the cowboy. If you get a winning combination of 5 symbols, you will get a reward with a value of 4 to 18 times your wager
- The Bull symbols. There are the Happy Bull (triggers Wild symbols on the reels), the Angry Bull (brings Multiplier Wilds), and the Proud Bull (randomly comes up with full-reel Stacked Wilds)
- Wilds. These guys substitute for regular symbols in order to complete winning combinations. If you get a line of five, Wild Bulls have a value of up to 40x–80x
- Scatters. Scatter symbols can lead to Freedom spins. If you get a Gate Scatter and the Bull symbol at the same time, they award you 10 Freedom spins
About Play’n GO
Bonus Rounds & Free Spins
There are 3 types of Bulls, and they trigger the Wild feature. The Happy Bull is responsible for creating Wilds on the reels, the Proud Bull is in charge of creating full-reel Stacked Wilds, and finally, the Angry Bull brings random Multipliers.
Freedom Spins are triggered if you get a combination of the Bull symbol and a Gate Scatter – once you do that, you receive 10 Freedom spins. During them, you can also see that the Bull can still trigger the 3 Wild features we’ve already talked about and retrigger the bonuses.
Bull in a Rodeo Demo Play
If you’re looking for a well-designed video slot which is rodeo-inspired, you have come to the right place. Bull in a Rodeo is a great embodiment of the life of Mexican and American cowboys who traditionally throw competitions with bulls. You will love the design but even more, you’ll like the features the game offers. Sure, there is no progressive jackpot and you cannot buy bonuses but Bull in a Rodeo offers other attractive things. Wild symbols, Scatter symbols, special Bulls, Freedom spins, and many other characteristics will win your heart.
Overall ratingBased on 0 reviews
RATE THIS SLOT, LEAVE REVIEW AND GET 25 SJ POINTS