You’ll discover what it means to make payments using this relatively unheard-of cryptocurrency, and we’ll also be showing you some of the main advantages associated with using Litecoin as a payment method. Of course, we’ll also mention the disadvantages too, to ensure the whole page presents a balanced view.
Advantages of Using Litecoin
There are several reasons to consider using Litecoin, and arguably one of the biggest ones is the fact that you can make instant, fee-free, and stress-free payments. If you’re not familiar with what Litecoin is, it’s a cryptocurrency - and it works in a very similar way to Bitcoin.
However, Litecoin is well-known for being able to be used in a slightly more secure manner - and this helps you to make sure your payments are always safe, reliable, and hassle-free.
Now, when it comes to using Litecoin, it’s also a decentralized cryptocurrency. Curious to find out what this means? Well, it means that no single person, body, government, or bank has any control over it. Essentially, Litecoin is a peer-to-peer kind of cryptocurrency, and this means that you and only you hold control of your coins.
It is one of the main reasons why so many people choose to use Litecoin, and we think that it’s fair to say that it’s one of the most secure cryptocurrencies currently out there on the market today.
Below, we’re going to run through the main pros of using Litecoin in bullet form, just for those looking for a quicker read.
- Litecoin is incredibly safe, secure, and easy-to-use. The fact that it’s decentralized means that you don’t need to worry about governmental interference - making it perfect for those who are a bit more security-conscious than most.
- Litecoin is very easy-to-use. Later in this post, we’re going to be taking a look at how it can be used - but rest assured, it’s one of the easiest cryptocurrencies to take advantage of.
- Litecoin is now readily available. In the past, you needed to find dedicated Litecoin dealers - thankfully, today, it’s just a case of choosing the exchange you want to buy from, which will enable you to get started in a matter of minutes!
Disadvantages of Using Litecoin
Thankfully, Litecoin is one of the more accessible cryptocurrencies to use, and you won’t need to worry too much about getting the hang of the techy stuff - it’s fairly straightforward.
- Of course, you do need to have a basic understanding of how cryptocurrencies work, though - and this may act as somewhat of a barrier for anyone who’s not overly familiar with how cryptos work.
- There are relatively few online casinos that accept it.
Thankfully, this is changing, but it’s something to bear in mind. Remember, regardless of whether you’re looking for the best Litecoin-powered casinos or even live casino Litecoin sites. But let's compare it with other payment systems:
||Min. LTC 0,001/Max. 1000 LTC
||Min. ETH 0,001/Max. 100 ETH
||Min. $10/Max. $4,000
||Min. C$15/Max. C$6,000
Best Litecoin Casinos
If you’re looking for the best Litecoin casinos, then you’ve come to the right place. On this page, we’re going to be showing you a breakdown of some of the top-rated online casinos which currently accept Litecoin. It will also include a list of Litecoin casino no deposit sites too so that you can try out a new online casino without needing to risk/wager any of your cash.
Our team of online gambling experts has worked tirelessly to bring you the best selection of Litecoin online casino sites, and all these sites have passed a rigorous number of checks to ensure that they comply with relevant gambling regulations, etc.
||EUR, USD, RUB, BTC, ETH, BCH, DOGE
||USD, CAD, RUB, BTC, ETH
||USD, CAD, EUR, RUB
|| 48 hours
How to Pay with Litecoin
Using Litecoin to make deposits and withdrawals online is today easier than ever - and the first thing that you’ll need to do is head to the exchange you’re going to be purchasing your Litecoins. Select how many you want to buy, complete the transaction, and send them to your wallet address.
You will then want to head to the casino’s website. Once there, you’ll need to head to the ‘Cashier’ section. In here, you’ll want to choose Litecoin as your payment method option, and you will then be shown a special wallet address. It is unique to your account only, and it’s the address that you’ll want to use if you’re planning on sending your Litecoins to the casino.
Head back to your wallet, paste in the casino’s wallet address, and confirm the transaction - the funds will be made available to you within a matter of seconds!