Machina Reloaded Megaways Free Play
Best Casinos to Play Machina Reloaded Megaways for Real Money
How to Play
The Machina Reloaded Megaways slot it's a game that has a Megaways mechanic, which means that on every spin every standard column has at least 2 rows and they can go as high as 7. The amount of reels - 6 – is fixed. Moreover, thanks to the Megaways mechanics, Machina Reloaded Megaways slot has up to 117,649 paylines, which means it has the potential to give you some huge payouts. However to get these payouts you need to understand how to play Machina Reloaded Megaways, and we will help out!
- Firstly, when you open the game, you need to press the "Hyper Bet" option that is located next to the spin button, below reels, and here you need to select your HyperBet level. The 1st level is the basic one – it has 74,088 paylines and the bets here range from €0.25 to €37.50. The 2nd level has 117,649 paylines and the bets here are bigger too: from the lowest of €0.50 to the highest of €50. Select which option you want to choose, and your preferred stake
- Afterwards, press the icon with 3 lines, and this will open the menu with game settings. Here, we especially recommend for you to check out the paytable and game rules menus, so that you would understand how some of the game modes work and how much symbols pay
- Another option you may want to take a look at is the HyperBonus, which permits to purchase up to 18 free spins and get them right away
- Otherwise, at this point, you are ready to play, and can hit the spin button to get started, or activate the Turbo/Autospin mode!
Machina Reloaded Megaways RTP and Volatility
The Return to Player rate of the Machina Reloaded Megaways changes depending on many factors. First of all, depending on the level of Hyperbet, you can get an RTP of 96.20% (1st level) or 96.30% (2nd level). Plus, the Hyperbonus also impacts RTP:
- For Hyperbonus with 10 spins, the RTP is 96.40%
- The Hyperbonus with 12 spins raises RTP to 96.51%
- The Hyperbonus featuring 15 spins has an RTP of 96.60%
- The Hyperbonus with 18 spins makes the RTP 96.70%
In all of these cases, the Return to Player percentage is above average. Additionally, the volatility of the Machina Reloaded Megaways is set at high, and that means that in this game the risk will be increased but the prizes will be a lot bigger than in slots of lower volatility levels.
If you like futuristic-themed games, with cyborgs, cutting-edge technologies, and that cool vibe like in games such as Cyberpunk 2077, Detroit: Become Human, or Blade Runner, we are certain that you will love Machina Reloaded Megaways. And it's not only the vibe that is cool in this video slot but the overall design too. Here, you will play on the very-good looking reels, that look just like part of the scenery, and said scenery is animated and depicts an urban setting with a lot of neon lights and this city has that Cyberpunk-like appeal. Plus, the Machina Reloaded Megaways has background music, further making the experience much more enjoyable. Honestly, the design of this game is one of our favorite aspects and we really appreciate the good work of the art team.
Now let's take a look at the symbols in the Machina Reloaded Megaways! Here, the ones you will find are low-paying ones (9, 10, J, Q, K, A) and high-paying symbols (a man in purple, a woman in blue, another woman in green, a man in red, and a Cyborg).
Plus, Machina Reloaded Megaways has symbols that have some special properties. Specifically, there is a Bonus symbol that triggers the Free Spins feature. There is also a Wild that substitutes for all symbols except Bonus and Accumulated Bonus, and the aforementioned symbol of the Cyborg will help you win one of the jackpots.
As long as you have your mobile device with you, you will be able to play Machina Reloaded Megaways no matter where you are (of course, provided your gadget is connected to the internet). And you don't even need to download a Machina Reloaded Megaways app if you want to play it from a smartphone – you can just use your browser to access the casino (or the demo) and launch the slot from there! Plus, on mobile, the features remain the same as on the desktop version of Machina Reloaded Megaways.
About Kalamba Games
Even though Kalamba Games is not even a decade old, this company has already made slots that are easily on par with the ones released by industry veterans. The maker of titles like Rumble Ratz Megaways, Blazing Bull: Cash Quest, Joker Lanterns: Hit ‘n’ Roll, and a variety of other multi-lingual and feature-rich games.
Nowadays, Kalamba Games becomes more and more popular, and we are really glad to see it, since this provider is very reliable, regulated, and licensed by Malta Gaming Authority and they are always very passionate about their work, making sure that every slot is made fantastically.
Bonus Rounds & Free Spins
In order to trigger the Free Spins feature, you need to collect 3 or more Bonus symbols. Depending on how many of them you have collected, you will get a certain amount of free spins:
- Three symbols = 10 free spins
- Four elements = 12 spins
- Five Bonus symbols = 15 free spins
- Six icons = 18 free spins
When the Free Spins feature is active, the Bonus Accumulation symbols will be collected to the Bonus Accumulation counter, and when you accumulate a specific number of Bonus Accumulation symbols, this will give different prizes, where the symbols will turn into Cyborg ones (that help you activate the jackpot feature of the Machina Reloaded Megaways) and you will get more free spins.
If 10 or more Cyborg symbols have landed on the reels during 1 spin, you will get 4 cashpots aka jackpots:
- Bronze Cashpot for 10 symbols (10x for level 1 and 5x for level 2)
- Silver Cashpot for 12 symbols (25x for level 1 and 12.5x for level 2)
- Gold Cashpot for 16 symbols (600x for level 1 and 300x for level 2)
- Platinum Cashpot for 19 symbols (30,000x for level 1 and 15,000x for level 2)
With the HyperBet the game is played on 2 different levels. In Level 1 of HyperBet, the first 3 columns (aka reels 7–9) of the extra row on top of the reels will be locked. In the Level 2 of the HyperBet, all 6 columns (or reels 7–12) of the extra row on top of the reels will be unlocked.
Hyper Bonus is the Bonus Buy of the Machina Reloaded Megaways slot, and it allows you to purchase 10, 12, 15, or 18 free spins. This is a good choice if you want to get into the bonus features of the Machina Reloaded Megaways slot right away, but remember that the Bonus Buy also raises the Return to Player rate of the game, and the more spins you purchase the higher they cost.
Machina Reloaded Megaways Demo Play
Overall ratingBased on 0 reviews
RATE THIS SLOT, LEAVE REVIEW AND GET 25 SJ POINTS