All Austrian banks are supported by EPS, with the process simple and secure to allow users to make fuss-free deposits into online accounts on sites such as casino websites.
The most popular bank transfer payment method used by consumers now in Austria is EPS. Security is not in doubt due to the fact the scheme is supported by both the country's government and Austria's major banks, all of which allow customers to use EPS to pay online.
When using online casino EPS, customers looking to deposit money into their betting accounts have to go through a straightforward and quick process. It only takes a matter of moments.
After selecting the EPS option on their chosen online casino, customers will be taken to their choice of an online bank where they can complete the rest of the process in a few quick clicks.
The process is very seamless and means millions of online casino customers in Austria have a rapid way to deposit money into their accounts by using EPS.
Casinos That Accept EPS
Many casino sites give account holders the chance to use EPS to make deposits. Below, we have listed just a few of the EPS casinos that are accessible.
- Slotty Vegas Casino
- Captain Cooks Casino
- Grand Mondial Casino
- Yukon Gold Casino
- Atlantic Spins Casino
- Grand Hotel Casino
- Golden Tiger Casino
- Blackjack Ballroom Casino
- Casino Classic
- Luxury Casino
Bet365 account holders are also in luck because this massive sportsbook and casino site is another of those that allows its users to make deposits into their accounts by using EPS. As Bet365 is one of the biggest betting brands in Europe, if not the world, this is a vital boost.
Advantages of Using EPS
Austrian casino customers love being able to use EPS to deposit funds into their accounts.
- The whole process takes very little time at all, enabling users to quickly get on with placing their bets on whatever their favorite online casino games are, from slots to roulette to blackjack.
- Security is paramount when it comes to using EPS casinos, and this is where the technology comes into its own.
- Users are directed to their online banking account. And it means they do not have to worry about the casino site having any of their personal financial information, which can sometimes fall into the wrong hands when there are data leaks.
- EPS is the gold standard online payment method for casinos in Austria, so consumers can rest assured they have no worries whatsoever about using the technology to deposit funds into their accounts at whichever online casino they like to play.
Disadvantages of EPS
- The major downside is an obvious one - the Austrian government-backed payment option is not available for those who are not from this country.
- Anyone living in Europe may wish they were able to use EPS to deposit money into their online casino accounts. Still, it is only lucky Austrians who currently have that option.
- While using EPS to deposit money into casino balances is a speedy option, the truth is it is not quite as fast as some of the other methods, which can be completed even quicker in a lot of cases. But it is a matter of seconds that is the difference, and most customers will not mind at all if they even notice the small delay.
- EPS is only an option for those people who have an online bank account - although, in this day and age, this is the vast majority of people - so anyone without one will have to find another way to put money into their casino balances.
Where to Find the Top EPS Casinos
Finding EPS casinos is easy, thanks to the list we have put together on this site.
Some of them are named above in our handy bullet point section, with Bet365 among them. As Bet365 is up there with the most prominent online casino brands in the world, this is a big boost for those who want to use EPS to put money into their casino accounts.
How to Register & Pay
To sum up, those in Austria who play at online casinos will find EPS to be one of the very best ways to put money into their accounts, especially if they like to play on a site such as Bet365. Unfortunately, customers from outside of the European nation will not be able to use EPS due to the fact it was set up by the government of Austria in conjunction with the country's big banks.
That is not to say there are no viable alternatives and we have delved through them right here on this site so you can have help to make up your mind about which online payment method to use.
Security is a big plus point for those who do have the chance to use EPS, with casino websites directing customers through to their online banking sites to complete the deposit process. All in all, online casinos EPS are available throughout Austria and can be a great choice.