Klarna now boasts that the firm is providing payment solutions in 17 countries around the world, with 170,000 merchants signed up to offer the option to at least 60 million consumers.
The one-click purchase experience offered by Klarna is a huge selling point and this is one of the many reasons casino users are increasingly opting to use this popular payment method.
Klarna has made headlines for a couple of its payment options, with the company allowing its users to pay after delivery for some products - though this is not the case for casino deposits.
Monthly plans that allow Klarna users to pay off their spending in a number of installments are also popular with the public, but this option is not available on casino sites either.
UK Casinos That Accept Klarna
Klarna casinos (UK) are becoming easier to find, with more and more providers signing up to have the technology included as one of the payment options on their sites.
Here is a small sample of the Klarna casinos that are already available to use in the UK, as of right now.
- 32Red Casino
- Jackpot Village Casino
- 4StarsGames Casino
- ZulaBet Casino
- Frank Casino
- Zet Casino
- Mr.Bet Casino
- iLUCKI Casino
- 888 Casino
- UK Casino Club
Of course, this list is not extensive and there are many more Klarna deposit casinos available to be used in the UK. Indeed, the number of UK Klarna casinos is growing all the time as more and more sites see the benefit of offering this payment method to their consumers.
Advantages of Using Klarna
An added layer of security is built into Klarna payments, which is one of the main advantages of users picking this option when they come to deposit funds into an online gaming account.
- Security is obviously of the utmost importance when dealing with financial issues over the internet, so this is a major selling point that ticks a big box for Klarna casinos.
- Klarna is also instant, which means no waiting around for deposits to be made into online casino balances, so users can get cracking straight away on games such as slots, blackjack, and roulette. Being able to play within a matter of seconds is another key reason to pick Klarna.
- The people behind Klarna have made a number of different currencies available to use with their product, although users in the UK will clearly prefer to use GBP in the vast majority of cases.
Klarna continues to grow in popularity and - as of 2015 - it can now be used in the United States as well as the many other countries that have opened their doors for the technology to enter.
Disadvantages of Klarna
When using a Klarna casino in 2019, some sites may take a small fee when it comes to withdrawing winnings out of an account.
- This fee is usually negligible but for some casino users, it will not feel right that they do not receive 100% of the cash they have won when they opt to take money out.
- In fact, not all the Klarna casinos that allow the use of the payment method to deposit funds also give the green light for it to be used as a withdrawal option.
- Klarna users may, therefore, have to pick another way to get their winnings out of their casino balances and into their pockets, such as more traditional methods like a debit card.
However, these are small disadvantages compared to the many pro points of using Klarna.
||Min. €10/Max. €5,000
||Min. €10/Max. €5,000
||Min.EUR 10 /Max. EUR 1,000
||Min. €10/Max. €5,000
Where to find the top Klarna casinos
Klarna online casinos are increasingly common on the internet and the company's logo is a fixture on a growing number of casino websites.
Our shortlist above gives a snapshot of some of the many UK Klarna casinos that are available to consumers who want to try their hands at either the blackjack or roulette tables or perhaps on slot games instead.
We have also put together a much more comprehensive list of Klarna casinos the UK for you.
|| Amatic, BGaming, Endorphina, Evolution, Microgaming, NetEnt, Quickspin, Yggdrasil
||Malta, UK, Alderney
||Evolution, Microgaming, NetEnt
||Cyprus, Costa Rica
||NetEnt, Microgaming, Yggdrasil
|| Big Time, Microgaming, NetEnt, NextGen, Quickspin, Yggdrasil
Considering the technology behind Klarna casinos was only invented relatively recently, it is remarkable that the payment solution has so quickly become a mainstay of the internet. Withdrawing cash through Klarna may still be an issue that puts some people off from selecting this option when it comes to managing their bank balances on casino websites, however.
But with the added security of using Klarna at UK online casinos, it is clear there is a great array of reasons to opt for this payment method ahead of the many other options that are up for grabs. Klarna as a company continues to expand around the world and it is likely they will keep on innovating in their specialist area of online payment solutions for many more years to come.