Aztec Spell Free Play
Best Casinos to Play Aztec Spell for Real Money
How to Play
A how-to-play tutorial for Aztec Spell is available below:
- Visit the casino, sign up (sign in), make a deposit, and find the game in the lobby
- Start the game
- Press “Start” once the content is loaded
- Press “+” and “-“ on the control panel to set the bet size from €0.5 to €500
- Check payouts and rules
- Make changes in the game settings (if needed)
- Spin the slot manually or start the autoplay
Aztec Spell is a 5x3 game with 50 fixed paylines. The slot pays from left to right, starting from the far-left side of the board. All winning combinations must include 3+ matching symbols on 3+ adjacent reels.
Aztec Spell has entertaining gameplay with mystery symbols, countdown wilds, free spins, and a bonus game.
Aztec Spell RTP and Volatility
The slot’s title makes its central theme clear for everyone. The game is about the Aztec civilization. You can feel a mysterious vibe while playing this game. It’s like you are close to exploring a myth of Aztecs and experiencing something superhuman. You will hear a traditional tribal and see a picture of an old Aztec town in the background. Colorful Aztec symbols and some nice animations make the atmosphere even more authentic.
You will deal with 9 regular and 5 special symbols in Aztec Spell.
Four low-paying symbols are cards, the five medium symbols are sword, eagle, tiger, totem, and Aztec man.
Here is a list of special symbols:
- Free Spins (Scatter). 3 Scatters trigger free games.
- Bonus (Scatter). 3 or more bonus symbols trigger the bonus game.
- Countdown Wild. Wild symbol substitutes regulars on the board and can stay on the board for a few spins. The number of spins that indicate how long the Wild symbol will stay on the board is displayed on the symbol.
- Regular Wild. They substitute regulars and pay 1,000x for a five-of-a-kind line.
- Mystery symbol. They turn into a regular symbol of a kind during the base game.
You can comfortably run Aztec Spell on your smartphone or tablet without limitations. We are talking about an HTML5-based slot that is compatible with modern Android and IOS mobile gadgets. Start the game in the casino from your device and automatically load the mobile version. The slot will provide you with an adaptive UI where you can easily navigate and control the gaming process.
Bonus Rounds & Free Spins
Let’s check all the gameplay features of Aztec Spell.
Mystery symbols can appear on the board during the base spins. After the end of the spin, all mystery symbols will turn into regular elements of a kind.
Wild Countdown symbols are sticky wilds. They remain on the board for the number of spins displayed on a Wild Countdown element.
Catch 3 or more Bonus symbols to trigger the bonus game. In this round, you will spin the wheel three times. A wheel has 3 levels and sectors with the following values:
- Multipliers. It awards instant prizes from 2x to 100x.
- +1 Spin. It gives additional spin.
- +1 Arrow. It moves you to the next level.
Each new level has fewer sectors with bigger values. The 3rd level of the wheel has the following multipliers – 15x, 20x, 25x, 30x, and 100x.
Catch at least 3 Scatter symbols to trigger free spins with a stacked wild reel. There are 5 options to choose from:
- 10 FS with a stacked wild on the 1st reel
- 12 FS with a stacked wild on the 2nd reel
- 14 FS with a stacked wild on the 3rdreel
- 18 FS with a stacked wild on the 4th reel
- 20 FS with a stacked wild on the 5th reel
You can buy free spins for a fixed price of 31x of the current bet.
Aztec Spell Demo Play
Aztec Spell is not for you if you want to catch a massive win. The maximum multiplier of an 1,000x doesn’t sound sensational. And it’s not that easy to reach a max win; it requires landing 15 wild symbols. We are not sure if filling the entire board with the wild symbol is possible. The good news is that there are multiple ways to get wins over 100x.
Other multiplier slots:
Aztec Spell Slot - FAQ
Overall ratingBased on 0 reviews
RATE THIS SLOT, LEAVE REVIEW AND GET 25 SJ POINTS