The Odd Forest Free Play
This demo game is currently unavailable. In case you're ready, go ahead and try to play for real
Best Casinos to Play The Odd Forest for Real Money
How to Play
The mechanics of this game aren’t anything new, which means you’ll get the hang of them without a problem:
- Once you’re happy with a casino site, go for the game
- After the game’s finished loading, set the bet amount
- Press the Spin button or hit the Spacebar to start spinning
- Optional: Go for the Auto-Spin mode by clicking the appropriate button
The Odd Forest is a fantasy title because of its amazing story and selection of symbols. This slot comes with 5 reels and 4 rows as well as 50 ways to win. The symbols on the reels are a mix of specials and regulars. Both will give you prizes, but the specials will trigger the features first. When it comes to features you’ll get to enjoy some free spins and a random Wild feature too.
As you battle the spider you’ll get a shot at amazing prizes, such as the top one which is 1,000x the stake. Don’t forget about the betting range which is set between €0.5 and €125. There’s also a bonus feature that you can trigger in the game. And you shouldn’t forget about the RTP and the volatility of this game.
RTP and Volatility
The theme is fantasy when you consider the story and selection of symbols. The background is quite nice as you can see the forest in question and the tiny homes of the creatures. The design looks amazing and is combined with some smooth mechanics which means you’ll have a great gaming experience with The Odd Forest!
/table with symbols and their payouts/
The symbols of The Odd Forest are made to fit the theme of the game. There are some regulars that you’ll see in other slots and these are the royal card symbols that come in various colors and a prize range. With that said, they represent the symbols with a low prize value.
Their counterparts are all sorts of creatures in the forest and they come with higher prizes. Together with the specials in the game they make up the group of symbols that are worth your while as they trigger the features and give you access to the big prizes:
- A happy gnome symbol that gives you 0.16x, 0.60x, or 1.40x the stake when you get 3, 4, or 5 of them in a combination
- A serious gnome symbol that gives you 0.18x, 0.80x, or 2x the stake when you get 3, 4, or 5 of them in a combination
- A hairy fairy symbol that gives you 0.20x, 1x, or 2.25x the stake when you get 3, 4, or 5 of them in a combination
- A queen fairy symbol that gives you 0.40x, 2x, or 5x the stake when you get 3, 4, or 5 of them in a combination
- A Wild symbol that gives you 0.60x, 4x, or 10x the stake when you get 3, 4, or 5 of them in a combination, and replaces the regulars on the reels
- A tree Scatter symbol that triggers the Free spins feature
- A Fairy Bonus symbol that triggers the Bonus feature in the game
The regulars are there to give you an interesting base game. Then you have the Wilds which come to replace the regulars if the need arises and they can make their own combinations. Then you’ve got the Scatter that triggers the free spins feature in the game and even a fairy Bonus symbol that gives you a Bonus feature to play.
The thing about Foxium is that it takes the game production process seriously. This provider values quality which is why the number of games in its portfolio is slowly increasing. The Odd Forest is proof of just how good its games are.
The thing about Foxium is that it takes the game production process seriously. They value quality which is why the number of games in its portfolio is slowly increasing. The Odd Forest is proof of just how good its games are. If you’re looking for more proof then consider Cossacks the Wild Hunt, Stumpy McDoodles, Astro Legends: Lyria and Erion, and many other slots. Foxium is known for outfoxing the ordinary which is why it has a diverse gaming portfolio. It focuses on slots and on making a dent in the industry. In other words, you will keep hearing about this provider in the future.
Bonus Rounds & Free Spins
The right combination of Scatters will give you the free spins feature. So, when you have 3, 4, or 5 of them on the reels in a combination then you’ll get the free spins feature. Then you’ll be given one of 4 options to choose from. Here are the possible options:
- Option to have 14 free spins to play with
- You’ll get 7 free spins with sticky Wilds that randomly land on the reels and stick until the end of the feature
- Also, there is a possibility for 8 free spins with 2 tall Wilds that land on reels 1 or 5 and can cover an entire reel
- 6 free spins with extra Wilds and all the wins are doubled
Additional Scatters can land during this feature and when they do, you’ll get extra free spins. So, you can get 2, 3, or 5 additional symbols when you get 3, 4, or 5 Scatters.
With 3 Bonus symbols on the reels, you’ll get to trigger the Bonus feature. You’ll get 3 stages before the final fight in this feature. The fairy has 5 hearts. In the first stage, you’ll get to pick stones that come with random instant wins. In the second one, you’ll get to pick some of the 14 orbs and win multipliers or more hearts for the fairy. Finally, the third stage lets you pick one of the 8 small spiders for extra hearts or awards. If you get a spider in stages 2 and 3 the feature ends.
Fairy Bonus: Final Fight
Then it’s time for the Final Fight where you face the spider. It’s randomly determined if the spider or the fairy takes a hit or two. Whenever the spider’s hit you’ll get credits or multipliers and if you manage to defeat it then you’ll get a nice prize that’s 50x the stake.
Random Wilds Feature
This is a feature that’s available during the base game only. It doesn’t need triggering which means you can expect between 3 and 6 Wilds to randomly land on the reels. This can up the ante when it comes to prizes which is why this is a good feature.