Warrior Ways Free Play
Best Casinos to Play Warrior Ways for Real Money
How to Play
Here’s the short guide that will show you all the steps you need to make to start playing Warrior Ways.
- Find Warrior Ways in the chosen casino’s game portfolio
- Load the game and get acquainted with the interface before you start spinning
- Also, it is necessary to go to the Info section which you can find if you click on the three-line button and learn everything about the rules and features of Warrior Ways
- After you are familiar with all the given info, you can get back and select your stake’s value.
- Once your wager is picked, spin!
Warrior Ways is a video slot machine with a 5x4 grid, 1,024 paylines, and a variety of features, including Bonus Buy, the Duel feature, Clash bonus games, and Conquest bonus games. The minimum you can bet in Warrior Ways is €0.10 and the maximum is €50.
Warrior Ways RTP and Volatility
Usually, RTP is one of the first things gamblers pay attention to when choosing a slot to play. The return-to-player percentage just shows how much a player can benefit from a wagered amount of money. For instance, let’s say you wager €100 in Warrior Ways and play with a 92.3% RTP rate. In this case, you can get up to €92.3 as a result which is way less than the average of 96%.
Also, we must mention that Warrior Ways is a highly-volatile slot. Of course, volatility is a matter of preference but you need to know what it means - this slot will deliver a bunch of unsuccessful spins but when successful ones occasionally come up, they are of great value as a rule. Although keep in mind that some features come with their volatility level - you play Clash games with high volatility, just like the base game, while Conquest games come with medium volatility.
Warrior Ways is a video slot machine designed with a note of inspiration taken from an alternate Japanese futuristic city. In this game, you will discover the story of two clans that compete for the right to rule the city. Who is going to win? How can you affect the situation? You will find it out when you start playing Warrior Ways. The visuals are top-level, and at some point, you can forget that the background is not a real city and this is the graphics. Warm pink, red, and purple tones will not leave you indifferent.
We also will talk about Warrior Ways game symbols, just like it was promised. Interestingly, they all come in identical rectangular shapes, so it’s a paradise for perfectionists. But let’s talk about what those symbols do now.
- Regular Warrior Ways symbols. They all are of different values as there are high-paying and low-paying icons. Simple sign symbols are less valuable in winnings compared to character-containing symbols that are more valuable.
- Wild symbols. These special symbols substitute for both low-paying and high-paying regular symbols. Wilds only appear during Clash bonus games and Conquest bonus games.
- VS symbols. If you want to trigger the Duel feature, you can get it activated if you get a VS symbol that lands between two warriors of opposing clans. Keep in mind that this symbol only appears on reels 2, 3, and 4.
- Duel Multipliers. These multipliers only appear during the Duel feature. Their values vary, from 1x to 100x.
- Clash symbols. If you land at least 3 Clash symbols simultaneously, you activate the Clash bonus game round.
- Conquest symbols. If you land at least 3 Conquest symbols simultaneously, you activate the Conquest bonus game round.
About Hacksaw Gaming
Bonus Rounds & Free Spins
Here comes the most interesting part of our Warrior Ways review. And we are talking about its bonuses, of course.
The Duel Feature
This feature is activated when a special VS symbol lands between two warriors of opposing clans. This SV symbol can only appear on reels 2, 3, and 4. Each Duel is going to have Duel Multipliers which can be of different values, starting at 1x to 100x.
Clash Bonus Games
When 3 Clash symbols appear in any position on the reels, the Clash Bonus Games feature is activated. The Collect phase doesn’t have any paying symbols, only dead symbols. Also, there are VS symbols and Clan Multipliers. This feature begins with 3 spins, and once a VS symbol or Clan Multiplier lands, the number of spins gets back to 3. The Multiplier value starts at 2x and can reach up to 100x. Once there are no remaining free spins, the game goes to the Conquest Bonus Games feature.
Conquest Bonus Games
This bonus starts with 10 free games, and for each Conquest symbol, you will receive 1 additional free game. If a Clan loses a Duel in this game, the corresponding Clan Banner gets damaged. Once the Clan Banner is destroyed, you get 1 extra free spin.
If you don’t want to wait for Clash and Conquest bonus games to appear on their own, you can make use of the Bonus Buy feature. You can purchase both bonus rounds. Clash Bonus games come with high volatility and Conquest Bonus games come with medium volatility.
Warrior Ways Demo Play
Warrior Ways Slot - FAQ
Slots with similar RTP
Overall ratingBased on 0 reviews
RATE THIS SLOT, LEAVE REVIEW AND GET 25 SJ POINTS