Invading Vegas Free Play
Best Casinos to Play Invading Vegas for Real Money
How to Play
Invading Vegas is played on a game field that consists of 5 reels and 3 rows and there are 20 paylines in this game. What’s interesting is that these paylines are not fixed, and you can choose how many of them you want to set, which is quite useful and helps you modify the game however you see fit - the more paylines you have the bigger there is a chance that you can land on the winning combination but the size of the bet will also be bigger and vice versa: the fewer the paylines the slot has, the smaller the size of the stake will be.
Other than that, the gameplay of Invading Vegas is not particularly challenging and there are no complex features or mechanics here, so it shouldn't take long for you to learn how to play this slot!
- To start playing Invading Vegas, you need to launch the slot and click "continue" when the game loads
- Select how many paylines you want to play on: from 1 to 20
- Then set the size of your total stake: the lowest one that you can make in Invading Vegas is €0.01 and the highest is €100
- Click the "≡" symbol to open the settings menu and here you can adjust some things to your preference
- Then press the “i” button to open the information menu. In this section you can take a look at the value of symbols and find some information about features and paylines
- When ready, you can start playing by either clicking the green button to make a single spin, or you can press the orange autospin button to select how many auto spins you want to make - 10, 20, 50, 75, or 100.
Invading Vegas RTP and Volatility
We really love the volatility and the Return to Player of the Invading Vegas slot, because they are set at a level that will be a great choice for all players. First of all, this game features a medium level of volatility, and with it, Invading Vegas will have more valuable prizes than those you get in low volatility slots, but the risk will also be not as high as in highly volatile games, which makes the gameplay of this alien-themed slot more balanced.
Second, the Return to Player of the Invading Vegas slot is at an above-average value of 96.20%, so you will be paid back a really good percentage of the sum after the win.
We really love the theme of Invading Vegas and how creative it is, Basically, the slot takes some minor aesthetics of the roaring 20s and the vibe of the Vegas city, and adds a really interesting twist - aliens! This is a really innovative approach and we can’t say we see something like this often, so kudos to Play'n GO for such an interesting theme.
The design of the Invading Vegas is also really amazing: the slot takes place in the night Vegas which has just suffered from an alien invasion, which you can tell by the crashed alien spaceship. The reels of Invading Vegas also have a nice look to them, and they fit the overall design really well. Last but not least, this video slot has accompanying music, which - in contrast to what is happening in the background - is really soothing and pleasant, sort of sounding like your typical “elevator” music.
Invading Vegas has 11 symbols in total: 9 of them are basic and 2 are special.
- The basic symbols in Invading Vegas are 4 types of playing ships - purple, blue, green and red, and they all have the same value. Other basic symbols are people: 2 ladies and 3 men.
- The special symbols are Wild and Scatter. Wild, which depicts an alien, will substitute for all other symbols except Scatter and Scatter aka Bonus symbol, depicts an alien ship and it will trigger the free spins feature if you collect 3 or more of these symbols.
Regardless if you play on an iOS or Android-based device, Invading Vegas will run fine, and you should have no issues with the gameplay and performance of the slot as long as the internet connection is stable. Furthermore, the mobile version of Invading Vegas has all the features and you don't need to download an app to play it: just launch this slot via the browser of your gadget and enjoy!
About Play'n GO
Bonus Rounds & Free Spins
Lock On Re-Spin!
When the 1st and 2nd reels fully show the full stack of the same symbols, but you didn’t get a win, this will activate the re-spin feature, which will happen on the middle reel.
After the Re-spin feature is triggered, a stack of Wild symbols can land on the middle reel and become Walking Wilds that move right by one reel for each re-spin. Once the Walking Wild stops on the last reel, an additional re-spin will occur.
After 3 or more Scatter symbols land on reels, the Free Spins feature will start with 12 free spins. During this feature, the reels will be flipped, which gives the room for better winnings, plus the Walking Wilds will move to the left until they reach the first reel. Overall, you can win up to 120 free spins!
Invading Vegas Demo Play
Invading Vegas Slot - FAQ
Rate this slot and leave a review
Overall ratingBased on 0 reviews
RATE THIS SLOT, LEAVE REVIEW AND GET 25 SJ POINTS