All slots games
Guide to Online Slots by SlotsJudge
When you play online slots, it might get quite overwhelming. Once your first deposit is made, and the bonus claimed, you are surrounded by hundreds of exciting, flashy games with thrilling names and unusual features to look forward. How to keep your sanity yet choose the one that meets your expectations? There are a lot of questions
you might be asking yourself when viewing the list of online slots that you can play at the casino of your choice.
- Are you one of those players that go straight for the "most popular" section to pick the games with most thrilling previews?
- Do you prefer to do some research and head straight for the specific game you were planning to enjoy?
- Or you're most interested in jackpot games hoping to be the lucky one and make it rain with cash in the first few minutes?
Everyone has their own online slots strategy
depending on their goals, experience, and principles - some people dive straight into it while others practice a more levelheaded approach with careful bankroll management. Strategically, being too rash is never a good idea, as you might end up running out of money way too quickly, effectively missing all and any potential profit associated with it.
SlotsJudge aims to make sure you never end up in a situation where you wish you had been wiser. Our articles will tell you how to play online slots being in control while also enjoying yourself immensely. There is also a special section where we recommend different slots that are worth trying. Given all the effort and hard work put into it, picking out of that selection is easy as pie, especially if you haven't made up your mind about the specific slot just yet.
Online Slot Games RTP & Volatility
When you intend to play online slots for real money, aspects such as RTP and slot volatility are crucial to consider. While all modern slot machines operate using the random number generation approach, specific algorithms behind each game determine payout amounts, which will be significant (high volatility) or small (low volatility). In general, the size of your bankroll
will decide the game volatility.
Different players will choose games with different volatility based on their preferences and individual factors (like the size of the bankroll). To make your choice easier we list games with both high and low volatility, using term "variability" instead. In our book, variability may be small, medium or high. RTP (return to player) is an essential factor to consider. The term stands for the percentage you're expected to still have available after a certain number of spins on the slots you're playing. RTP is a percentage figure, and statistically, all the games featured on SlotsJudge will have an average RTP of 95%. Logically the higher RTP of a game, the better your chances of earning some cash
in the process. This parameter indicates just how good a specific game can be. We want to tell you - there are no games with 100% RTP. Playing free online slots for fun allows you to be less thorough with RTP and volatility, but should you change your mind and play for real money, you will still have to come back to those and give them some thought.
Discover Slots Reels & Paylines
When online gambling was still unknown to the world, mechanical land-based slot machines came with reels holding images of certain symbols in play. Those reels would spin around when the lever was pulled. There are no reels on the modern online slots you play, but they are still referred to by this name for more clarity.
A payline a line on which the payout is awarded based on the winning combinations it crosses. For older classic slots that would be a simple horizontal line running across the reels, while these days pay lines can assume various shapes and come as a diagonal line or even a zigzag. A single slot machine can have as many as 100 possible paylines - offering much more exciting chances of winning. After all, an online slots bonus
is not just more possible these days - it's expected by every player. The reason why you will always see the number of reels and paylines for every slot reviewed is that those parameters largely determine the amount that you can win during the game, as well as your overall chances of winning at all.
Online Slots Symbols: Wilds, Scatters and Multipliers
- Wild symbols also commonly referred to as just "wilds" will come with the exciting ability to substitute for any other symbol, forming a winning combination.
- In many cases, wild symbols also work like multipliers, which basically means that if a wild symbol is to complete a winning combination, your final payout will be multiplied by 2, 3, 4 or even a lot more! The multiplier symbol does exactly what the name suggests - multiplies your potential payouts - from x3 to x32, although there are a few slots with even more impressive multipliers than that.
- There is another type of online slots symbol known as a scatter. The difference between a scatter and a wild symbols is that the former doesn't have to appear on the active payline to actually form a winning combination. As the name suggests, scatters might be scattered anywhere on the multiple reels, activating free spins or a bonus game for the online slots.
Slot Machines Free Spins & Casino Bonus Games
When you play online slots, having free spins and bonus games will help you win more money even though your bankroll might be less than impressive. Some in-game free spins and bonus rounds trigger progressive jackpot games, and that means you can get your hand in a sizeable cookie jar in just one pull.
Online slots free spins can be awarded at any point in the game, although the one provider notable for offering this feature across its top slots is NetEnt. Other providers seem to focus on other features instead. Apart from NetEnt, such providers as Yggdrasil and Microgaming also offer highly lucrative bonus rounds in a great number of their games.