Wildfire Free Play
Best Casinos to Play Wildfire for Real Money
How to Play
The mechanics of this slot title are pretty easy to understand and you’ll get the hang of them easily:
- On your selected casino site, go for the game
- After it’s loaded, set the bet amount
- Press the Spin button or hit the Spacebar to start spinning
- Optional: Go for the Burst Mode by clicking the Burst Mode button
Wildfire takes you to the good old days of slot machines making it a retro slot title. This kind of slot has a grid consisting of 3 reels and 3 rows, as well as 5 ways to win. The selection of symbols is made up of retro slot symbols. Some of them are regulars, while others are specials. The regulars bring in the prizes during the base game, and the specials come with the features of the game.
Either way, they make the gaming experience interesting. The top prize in this game is 1,875x and it’s only one of the many you can win. Furthermore, you’ll have a nice betting range set between €0.2 and €50 to play with. You’ll get some free spins and even a re-spins feature to look forward to. But you won’t get a Bonus Buy feature in this game. The next elements to look out for are the volatility level and the RTP rate of the slot.
RTP and Volatility
As mentioned before, this is a retro slot so you can look at it like a slot machine. That’s because it’s made to look that way. It comes with a simple flaming background and a decent soundtrack to put you in the right mood for spinning. In short, the Wildfire gaming experience is pretty good.
As a retro slot, this title is filled with all sorts of familiar symbols. So, don’t be surprised to see the fruits on the reels. They will come with the lower prizes and they are made up of cherries, plums, watermelons, and oranges.
The other selection of regulars comes with other classic slot symbols. They take the prizes up a notch and when they’re combined with the specials on the reels you’ll get the symbols that are worth your while in the game. This group of symbols is listed below so you can see what they’re about:
- Blue X symbol that gives you 1.4x the stake when you get 3 of them in a combination
- Black Bar symbol that gives you 3x the stake when you get 3 of them in a combination
- Golden Bell symbol that gives you 4x the stake when you get 3 of them in a combination
- Red Lucky seven symbol that gives you 5x the stake when you get 3 of them in a combination
- Wild Joker symbol that gives you 20x the stake when you get 3 of them in a combination, and replaces the regulars on the reels
- Golden Joker Wild symbol pays 20x the bet and also appears during the free spins feature
- Diamond Scatter symbol that triggers the free spins feature in the game
The regulars are there to introduce you to the base game and the Wild is there to replace them in winning combinations if you’re missing a regular. It’s also the top paying symbol in the game and it has a golden version that appears during the free spins feature which can be activated by a combination of Scatter symbols. Then you have the Near Win Re-Spin feature too.
Bonus Rounds & Free Spins
The diamond Scatter is here to provide you with the free spins feature. The ones that land on reels 1 and 3 will trigger this feature and then disappear because they don’t land during the feature. Then you’ll be presented with a wheel with several numbers. These values are 3, 4, 5, 7, and 10 and they represent the number of free spins you might get.
But don’t worry as you can re-trigger the feature once you’re back in the base game. During this feature, you’ll also get the golden Wild symbol to spice up the wins.
Wildfire Near-Win Re-Spin Feature
This is a feature that gives you a second shot at a win. When 2 reels are comprised of 6 identical symbols then you’ll get the Near-Win Re-Spin feature. In other words, the third reel spins again while the other two are locked in place to give you a chance of landing the right symbol for a winning combination. It’s a feature that’s available during the base game and the free spins.