Aurora Beast Hunter Free Play
Best Casinos to Play Aurora Beast Hunter for Real Money
How to Play
The mechanics are pretty easy to master because this is just a regular slot when it comes to learning how to play it:
- On your selected site, go for the game
- After it’s loaded, set the bet amount
- Press the Spin button or hit the Spacebar to start spinning
Aurora Beast Hunter is a futuristic slot title that reminds you of a 90s video game. Aurora is the heroine in this slot and you’ll have her by your side when facing the beasts. It comes with a unique grid that takes a 3x4x3x4x3 form and is made up of 5 reels and 40 ways to win. On top of that, you can see a lot of symbols on the reels and some of them will be special ones as they will get some features.
You’ve got a nice free spins feature to look forward to and a nice top prize that is 5,000x the stake. With thing information in mind, it’s also necessary to know the betting range which is set between €0.10 and €50. What follows next are 2 equally important aspects of any slot title, the volatility and RTP rate of the game.
RTP and Volatility
As mentioned before, this is a retro slot because it looks like a 90s video game. The background is made up of several cliffs and looks like you’re on a mysterious desert planet. The graphics are excellent and so are the mechanics which means you’re up for a smooth gaming experience.
This may be a unique slot title, but it comes with common slot symbols. These would be the royal card symbols that all come in yellow and in a shape that would fit the slot’s theme. Their prizes are also on the low side unlike the prizes of their counterparts.
The counterparts are made up of objects that help Aurora defeat the beasts. You can combine them with the special symbols in the game to get the symbols that are worth your while on these reels.
You have 5 Wild symbols in the game and these are the regular Wild, treasure tick, jewel jaws, diamond dweller, fortune flyer, and cash crawler. In addition, these symbols will help you make winning combinations by replacing the regulars on the reels. Then you have the Scatters to trigger the free spins feature and an additional feature that spices up the base game. Finally, there are the regulars that give out regular prizes.
About Just for the Win
Bonus Rounds & Free Spins
With 2 Scatters on the reels, you’ll get a re-spin in hopes of landing the third one to get to the free spins feature. Once this happens you’ll get access to the free spins feature and you’ll get to choose from 3 options during this feature:
- Sandstorm Free Spins – during these spins you’ll get low volatility and each time you land a stacked or an expanding Wild you’ll get a prize that’s 1.5x or 2x the stake, you’ll get 12 free spins to play with
- Danger Zone Free Spins – you’ll get 8 free spins in the danger zone and medium volatility, on each spin a random number of Wilds are added on the reel with the chance to win a prize that’s 3,000x the stake
- The Sub Free Spins – you’ll get 5 free spins with 1 reel marked on each spin and landing a Wild there will make it stick until the end of the free spins round, with a stacked reel you get an extra free spin and this feature gives you a shot at the top prize in the game which is 5,000x the stake
Besides the free spins feature, there’s an additional feature that’s available in the base game.
It’s called a random feature because it triggers randomly and you’ll be given one of these 3 features:
- Cash prize feature that gives you an instant prize that’s 1.5x or 2x your stake
- A random Wild feature that gives you up to 5 Wilds on reels 1, 3, and 5
- Sticky Wild Stack feature that gives you a sticky or an expanding Wild that comes with a free re-spin