Cyber Attack Free Play
Best Casinos to Play Cyber Attack for Real Money
How to play
Cyber Attack is a slot machine with 5 reels and 4 rows and it also has 1,024 fixed paylines. In addition to classical and quite unchallenging gameplay, Cyber Attack also has several features that we will describe in more detail below. For now, let us show you can get started playing Cyber Attack:
- The first thing to do is to launch the casino or the demo version of Cyber Attack, wait for the slot to load and then click play
- Set the size of your stake: from €0.20 to €10
- Click the icon with three lines, in the upper right corner, and go to the “Pays” and “Help” sections to familiarize yourself with the basic rules of Cyber Attack
- Once all that is done, you can click the spin or autospin symbols to start playing, and there is also a Turbo option if you want to speed up the gameplay
Cyber Attack RTP and Volatility
The hacking life is not easy and neither is the risk level of Cyber Attack. This slot features a high, 5/5 volatility level so while the winnings will occur less frequently than in low or medium volatility slot machines, the payouts here will also be heftier.
The Return to Player of Cyber Attack is sadly a bit below average - 95.68%, whereas the average potential is about 96%.
As the title suggests, Cyber Attack is a hacking-themed slot, which is already quite an uncommon and interesting theme, but Red Tiger went further than that, and also made this game very good-looking! We love the details and the vibe of Cyber Attack and how immersive it is: in the background, you will see a night city with cyberpunk/futuristic aesthetics, and the gamefield looks like an interface of a computer, which fits the hacking theme of this slot quite well if we say so.
Now as for the symbols, the symbols you will come across in Cyber Attack are 10, J, Q, K, A, a flash drive, a microchip, an eye, an exclamation mark and a skull. In addition to these basic symbols, there are also special symbols Cyber Attack has: Wild that can substitute for basic symbols and symbols that are part of the Feature Hacks feature.
It is possible to play Cyber Attack on all mobile devices, as long as they are connected to the internet. Besides, the mobile version of Cyber Attack has the same gameplay that the PC version has, so your experience would be the same no matter where you play!
About Red Tiger
Bonus Rounds & Free Spins
The Breach Attempt can be randomly triggered on any spin. In it, you can trigger 1 of the 3 Feature Hacks, if the breach attempt is successful. Note that the Breach Attempts may be prevented by a firewall.
A successful breach attempt will activate the Feature Hacks, where you can get the following bonuses:
- Symbol Hack which will drop a random number of the same symbols anywhere on the reels
- Multiplier Hack will activate the ways multipliers in random positions. The multipliers can be from 2x - 5x and the symbols that appear
- Wild Hack in it a random number of floating Wild holograms will appear on the middle reels at random positions
If your Breach was fully complete and you filled all 6/6 bars in the special section, above the gamefield, this will activate the Free Spins mode with 6 free spins.
This feature also has Feature Hacks that you may randomly get and there is also the Hijack Virus to be mindful about. This virus can infect a random symbol, up to 20, and they will be stored in the special section. The symbols you hijack will fill the empty gaming grid when the Free Spins feature ends, improving your winning chances.
Cyber Attack Demo Play
Cyber Attack Slot - FAQ
Cyber Attack has a 4/5 hit frequency or medium-high.