Fish Eye Free Play
Best Casinos to Play Fish Eye for Real Money
How to Play
It’s fairly simple to learn how to play Fish Eye as this slot has only 10 paylines and a really common 5x3 grid a lot of players are probably familiar with. Additionally, Fish Eye also features several bonus games, but these are also not hard to understand, and we’ll guide you through all of these features! But first, let us show you how to navigate Fish Eye, and start playing it:
- The first thing you need is to select a casino where you want to play at, make a deposit, and launch Fish Eye. Alternatively, you can also launch the demo mode, if you wish to play for free
- When the game loads, the first thing we recommend is deciding whether you want to activate the Ante Bet option, which will automatically raise the size of the total bet by 15x per line but it will also increase your chances of landing on Scatter symbols and thus, triggering Free Spins feature
- Click on the “-” or “+” symbols to open the bet selection menu. Here, adjust the size of the bet you want to make: the lowest stake in Fish Eye starts at €0.10 (€0.15 with Ante Bet on) and the highest is €250 (€375 with Ante bet on)
- If you want to access the settings menu, click the "≡" icon
- Don’t forget to check out the paytable, paylines, take a look at the features and more in the information section of Fish Eye. You can access this menu by pressing “i”
- At this point, you can start spinning the reels whenever you’re ready! Just hit the spin button with a gorilla symbol and good luck!
Fish Eye RTP and Volatility
With the high level of volatility, Fish Eye is a slot with a higher level of risk so the winnings here will occur less frequently (compared to medium or, especially, low volatility slots) but they will also be a lot bigger. Therefore high volatility slots are a good option for players that prefer to get large prizes but right away, even if it means that the risk is bigger too.
The Return to Player is a value which shows the percentage of the sum that the slot will pay you back after the win, and in Fish Eye, the RTP is at 96.07%, which is a bit above average
Fish Eye is a really interesting slot, which creatively combines 2 themes - sea thematics and Ancient Egypt - to bring players a whole new experience. And we have to say, we really enjoyed this experience, and the design is easily one of our favourite aspects of Fish Eye. The game looks really pretty: with vivid and bright colours, detailed overall design, great animated backdrop depicting an underwater kingdom with pyramids and various riches the reels are very nice-looking and match the backdrop really well. Plus, Fish Eye has background music with some Egyptian motifs, which further creates a really immersive atmosphere.
The symbols in this video slot also look really amazing and detailed, so let’s take a look at them! Overall, Fish Eye has 13 symbols, divided into basic and special symbols.
The basic symbols will only pay once they land on reels. These symbols are 10, J, Q, K, A, an Eye of Ra, a cheetah, an eagle and a scarab.
The special symbols are Scatter (which appears on all reels and will activate Free Spins if you land on 3+ of them), a Collector symbol (which collects the values of fish money symbol and helps get additional free spins), a Remover symbol which removes the lowest value currency possible for fish money symbols, and awards additional free spins) and Money symbol (which awards you with different prizes).
Fish Eye doesn’t have an application, but you can still play this video slot on mobile, via a browser, and there’s no need to worry about the compatibility or features because the mobile version of Fish Eye is identical to the one you play on PC. Besides, Fish Eye works on both Android and iOS-based devices.
About Pragmatic Play
Bonus Rounds & Free Spins
Fish Eye has special Fish Money symbols, which take on a random value - from 0.1x to 100x during the base game and from 2x to 1,000x during the Free Spins feature.
If during the base game, you land on 4 or more Fish Money symbols, they will award you with the following multipliers:
- 4 Fish symbols award 1x;
- 5 Fish symbols award 2x;
- 6 Fish symbols award 5x;
- 7 Fish symbols award 10x;
- 8 Fish symbols award 20x;
- 9 Fish symbols award 30x;
- 10 Fish symbols award 50x;
- 11 Fish symbols award 100x;
- 12 Fish symbols award 500x;
- 13 Fish symbols award 1,000x;
- 14 Fish symbols award 1,500x;
- 15 Fish symbols award a 2,000x multiplier.
Landing on 3+ Scatter symbols triggers the Free Spins feature and, depending on how many Scatters you land on, you will get the following amount of Free Spins:
- 3 Scatters - 10 free spins;
- 4 Scatters - 15 free spins;
- 5 Scatters - 20 free spins.
The aforementioned Collector and Remover symbols can only appear during this feature and the Collector symbol (pharaoh) will collect the values of all Fish money symbols currently on the screen and will add them to the meter at the top of the reels.
Meanwhile, the Remover symbol (lady) will remove the lowest value currently possible for Fish Money symbols.
You can also increase your chances of landing on a Scatter symbol if you activate the Ante Bet feature. However, not only will your chances of landing a Scatter will increase, but the size of your current stake will also be increased by 15x bet per line.
Fish Eye Demo Play
Fish Eye is a game with an amazing design and simple yet very fun gameplay, that would appeal to both casual and more experienced players: the former group of players will love the simple gameplay, navigation and features of Fish Eye, while more experienced players will be glad to play a slot with higher volatility and a really great max win.
Therefore, we absolutely recommend checking out Fish Eye, and have a feeling that you will love this video slot as much as we did!
Fish Eye Slot - FAQ
Overall ratingBased on 0 reviews
RATE THIS SLOT, LEAVE REVIEW AND GET 25 SJ POINTS