|RTP 95.0%||Jackpot Game|
|Release Date 02/06/2021||Slot lines 40||Volatility Medium||Scatter Symbol|
|Technology JS, HTML5||Slot reels 5||Max. win 510x||Wild symbol|
|Min. bet €/£/$ 0.40||Free spins||Symbol Stacked||Slot types|
|Slot Theme Market, Bazaar||Max. bet €/£/$ 80||Bonus game||Multiplier|
Welcome to the vegetable market with fresh tomatoes of several colours! The La Tomatina slot machine from Tom Horn Gaming has an awesome design and a bunch of interesting bonus options. As for the basic parameters of this 5-reel slot, it has 40 fixed paylines, 4 rows of symbols, and a bet value of €0.40–€80. Features like Flux Spins, Sticky Respins, and 10 FS definitely add to the experience. So, how many tomatoes would you like to buy?
RTP and Volatility
The variance is medium. The RTP and the max win parameters are a bit disappointing, especially for those who prefer high stakes and massive payouts. The payout percentage is 95.05%, while the prizes are capped at 510x. It doesn’t mean that the slot isn’t worth your time, just don’t expect too much from these spins.
The design of this title is its obvious benefit: the symbols on its reels are neatly tailored and form various winning combinations.
10–Q award €10-€100 when it’s a combination of 3–5 of a kind. K and A pay up to 100. A wooden toy and a guitar award €20–€200. For making combinations of a paper fan or a hat, players get €50–€300.
Both red and yellow tomatoes are Wild and their value differs. The price of a red vegetable is 60–600, while yellow tomatoes are the high-paying symbols that pay up to 1,000. The boys that stand in front of the reels throw these tomatoes so that they appear on the reels.
Bonus Rounds & Free Spins
And now it’s time to learn more about the bonus options of the title.
- Flux Spins are triggered by 1 or more red tomatoes. With each new spin, this vegetable expands vertically so that the feature continues until the tomato is on the bottom row. It serves as a Wild and has a multiplier of 1x during the base game and 2x during the FS.
- Sticky Respins can be triggered by yellow tomatoes: the number of spins is equal to the number of vegetables. During the feature, these Wilds are locked. Both the previous and this option are retriggerable. And like during the Flux Spins, this Wild can have a multiplier of 1x or 2x.
- Free Spins take place when all cells during the Sticky Respin feature are covered with tomatoes. In this case, players get 10 non-retriggerable FS and can select their type. They can be Fernando FS (Flux Spins pattern) and Sergio FS (Sticky Respin pattern).
Having both strong and weak points, the title is meeting the demands of newcomers and has some options to impress even experienced punters.
- Top-quality design and appealing theme
- Retriggerable Flux Spins
- Sticky Respins can also be retriggered
- Wilds of 2 types with multipliers 1x–2x
- Two types of 10 Free Spins
- The max win of 510x is extremely low
- Rather low RTP
When you launch the game, you visit a vegetable market that can be displayed on PCs or phones. The boys in front of the reels are Fernando and Sergio who randomly throw tomatoes on the reels to launch bonus options. The design is amazing. The autoplay mode supports 5–100 spins, though there are no additional options to modify the feature.
Gamblers get 10 Free Spins and select the pattern they choose for a bonus game: Fernando FS (Flux Spins pattern) and Sergio FS (Sticky Respin pattern).