Mad Cars Free Play
Best Casinos to Play Mad Cars for Real Money
How to Play
Please, check our step-by-step guide to start playing the Mad Cars slot:
- Enter the casino website and sign-in
- Find Mad Cars in the lobby
- Start the slot and wait until the end of content loading
- Set your stake per spin from €0.1 to €100
- Check the paytable and rules and or make changes in the game settings if needed
- Start playing. You can spin the slot manually with the play button/spacebar or automatically, setting the number of auto-spins and stop limit
Mad Cars is not your typical spinner. The gaming board is quite big - 6 rows and 5 reels. There is also an additional Booster Reel at the top of the slot with booster elements. Booster elements can be activated if there is a car symbol on the corresponding reel.
Winning lines forms on 50 fixed betways in the left-to-right order. Each winning combination starts from the left-side reel and must include the same symbol on at least 3 adjacent reels.
The slot’s gameplay is very loaded. In the base game, you can get instant wins with cars and increase those wins with numerous boosters. You can also trigger free spins mode with even more boosters. There are also 4 different bonus buy options.
Mad Cars RTP and Volatility
Mad Cars is a brutal game with a brutal atmosphere all around. You’ll see a lot of metal, car details, freak men, and, of course, cars. Those cars aren’t some boring sedans; they look like racing buggies. A heavy dynamic soundtrack and the background picture of a raw dusty industrial area strengthen the madness or even insanity effect. Some incredibly badass underground stuff is happening out there. The game is full of aggressive animations and sound effects. Mad Cars has 4 different types of symbols: Regular symbols, Scatter Car Symbol, Instant Prize Car Symbols, Boost Reel Symbols. Let’s start from regular elements and their payouts:
- Traffic cone, wrench, steering wheel, metal dices: 0.05x, 0.5x, 2.5x
- Green-haired punk: 0.2x, 2x, 10x
- Bald guy: 0.25x, 2.5x, 12.5x
- Violet psycho: 0.5x, 5x, 25x
- Red-bearded freak: 1x, 10x, 50x
Let’s talk about car symbols – Scatter Car and Instant Prize Car. They can appear only in the lowest row. And your aim is to drive them into the boost reel:
- Reaching the Boost Reel by Scatter Car activates the bonus round
- Reaching the Boost Reel by Instant Prize Car awards an instant prize. Each Instant Prize car has a random value from 1x to 100x, which can be seen on the vehicle
Vehicles move when the Gas symbol appears on the corresponding booster reel. The value of Gas Symbols (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6) defines how far a car will drive. For example, the Gas Symbol with “2” means that the car symbol will move up 2 rows. Once at least one car symbol exceeds the gaming board, all other cars will be removed from the board.
Aside from the Gas symbol, other elements can appear on the Boost Reel during the base game
- Multiplier symbol. Multiplies the value of the Instant Prize Car Symbol. Values of multiplier: 2x, 3x, 5x, 10x, 25x, 50x, or 100x
- Multiplier & Gas combo. Multiplies the multiplier and moves up Instant Prize Car Symbols
- Survivor. Applying this symbol secures car symbols (Scatter or Instant Prize) from removing them from the board in case another Car Symbol exceeds the reels. The effect of the symbol deactivates when another Car Symbol exceeds the board
- Blank symbol. It does not affect car symbols
About Push Gaming
Bonus Rounds & Free Spins
Mad Cars slot provides players with diverse gameplay, including free spins, numerous boosters, bonus buy, etc. Let’s learn all the features of the game.
You can see the Boost Reel (or boost row) right above regular reels. It’s active only if at least one car symbol is on the gaming board. The Boost Reel awards booster symbol to the Car Symbol on the corresponding column. In the base game, the following Boost Reel symbols can appear:
- Gas Symbol
- Multiplier Symbol
- Gas/Multiplier Combo
- Blank symbol
You can read a description of each booster in the “Game Symbols” section of the review. During the free spins, you won’t see the Survivor symbol, but there are 4 additional boosters that may appear:
- Line Up
- Persistent Payer
- Persistent Collector
- Persistent Payer & Collector
You can read more information about each booster in the next section of the review.
Free Spins (Mad Bonus)
Driving the Scatter Car Symbol off the gaming board triggers 7 free spins. Free games start with 5 Car Symbols in the below row. Your aim is to drive these cars off the board with Gas Symbols from the Boost Reel. Unlike the base game, car symbols won’t be removed from the board when at least 1 vehicle exceeds the grid. Quite the opposite, you’ll be given +1 additional free spin for every “exceeded” car.
Another difference between the base game and free spins is the Boost Reel. During free games, you won’t see the Survivor symbol, but you can land 4 additional boosters:
- Line Up. When this booster appears and applies to Instant Prize Car, all other cars will be moved into the row where a boosted Car Symbol is
- Persistent Payer. A car with a Persistent Payer booster distributes its value to other vehicles on the board. And distribution continues as long as a Car with Persistent Payer is on the board. Payer Car is not payable itself
- Persistent Collector. A Car with an aligned Persistent Collector booster collects all Instant Prizes from other vehicles on the board. Collecting last as long as Collector Car is on the board
- Persistent Payer & Collector Combo. A combo of two above boosters. The car with this booster distributes its value to other vehicles on the board and then collects values from them. The action repeats as long as Persistent Payer & Collector car is on the reels. A vehicle with this booster doesn’t pay itself
At the end of the round, your initial bet will be multiplied by the overall collected multiplier from Car Symbols.
This random feature can be triggered randomly after the last free spin. The activation means moving all cars into the top row and collecting all values from them. After that, the feature ends.
You can buy free spins under 4 different conditions:
- Classic Mad Bonus – 115.7x
- Payer Bonus (with activated Persistent Payer) – 301x
- Collector Bonus – 456x
- Mystery Mad Bonus – 624x
In the Mystery Mad Bonus, you can win Classic Bonus (50% chance), Payer Bonus (25%), Collector Bonus (12.5%), or Payer & Collector combo Bonus (12.5%).
Mad Cars Demo play
Mad Cars Slot - FAQ
Overall ratingBased on 0 reviews
RATE THIS SLOT, LEAVE REVIEW AND GET 25 SJ POINTS