Stormforged Free Play
Best Casinos to Play Stormforged for Real Money
How to Play
At first glance, Stormforged seems like an easy-to-play slot, as it has a classical 5x4 game field, and 14 paylines, but when you take a closer look you will understand that the gameplay of this slot can be a bit tricky as Stormforged has a lot of bonus features, that may confuse less experienced players.
But don’t worry, we’ll show you a couple of steps that can help you get started, explain how the features of this slot work, and we have also added the demo that you can play for free to learn how to play Stormforged.
- To being, you need to launch Stormforged and click continue once the slot loads
- Choose how much you will be betting by clicking the plus and minus icons. The lowest stake in Stormforged is set at €0.10 and the biggest is €100
- Now press the "≡" symbol and go to the “Info” section to read the info here. If you want, you can also adjust some options like music and turn on Turbo/Super Turbo mode which speeds up the game
- You can start playing by clicking the spin button, or you can purchase one of the bonus features via the “Buy Bonus” option
Stormforged RTP and Volatility
You may be glad to hear that the Return to Player of Stormforged slot is above average, and after the win, you will be paid 96.41% of the total sum, which is a little more than the average 96%. However, also note that the RTP of this slot can change if you purchase a Bonus Buy.
As for the volatility, it is high in Stormforged, so you will be paid larger sums (compared to low or medium volatility games) but these payouts will be less frequent, as it will be a bit harder to land a winning combo in this slot. Also, like with an RTP, the volatility of Stormforged can change if you purchase a certain bonus.
Stormforged takes direct inspiration from Norse mythology, and if you are familiar with it, then you may recognise a lot of elements in this game such as Muspelheim. They are the realm of fire and of course Surtur – the fire demon and the ruler of Muspelheim who will oppose the three warriors and the main characters of the slot.
As you can expect from the slot with this theme, Stormforged has a lot of Norse elements in its design – the vibe, the sound, and the way the game looks overall. In the backdrop, you will see a snowy region, with falling snowflakes and cliffs, and the game is accompanied by mystical sound, perfectly fitting the serene environment of the frozen land we’re in.
The symbols of Stormforged also have those Norse elements. You have basic symbols – J, Q, K, A, a treasure chest, crossed swords, an axe, a helmet, a goat, a raven, and a wolf. There are also several special symbols – Wild, Hand of Surtur, and Ice Brand. All of them can substitute for all other symbols, and the Wild also cannot land on the top row of the reels.
The mobile version of the Stormforged is identical to the one you play on a computer – with the same RTP, features, volatility, etc. – so there's really no difference in what platform you play on. To play Stormforged on mobile, you just need to launch this slot from the casino of the mobile browser of any device.
About Hacksaw Gaming
An ISO-certified provider Hacksaw Gaming has been creating games since 2018, and through this period it has made over 110 slots, such as Bloodthirst, RIP City, Pug Life, and others. In addition to a very impressive games portfolio, Hacksaw Gaming also has many other impressive accomplishments – an aforementioned ISO certificate, many licences from the Isle of Man, Romania, Ontario etc.
Besides, Hacksaw Gaming is an award-winning brand, which has won in such categories as Outperforming Game Studio of the Year, SiGMA award, Game Developer of 2022 and more.
Bonus Rounds & Free Spins
Portals To Muspelheim
In order to trigger the Portals To Muspelheim feature, you need to land in the Hand of Surtur Scatter symbol. In this feature, a portal will be created, and this portal will act as a Wild that will substitute for all symbols.
The Hand of Surtur symbol can also be activated, but only if the created Portal symbol will become part of a winning combo. The Hand of Surtur will rip through a Wild symbol and reveal a multiplier with a value from 2x to 200x; It will be applied to the Portal symbol and affect any win lines it’ll pass through.
The Portals To Muspelheim feature also has Treasure Chests symbols, which will give you cash prizes if the Hand of Surtur symbol rips through it. The prizes that the Chest can give you range from 5x to 2,500x.
Surtur’s Vengeance Bonus Feature
If 3 or more Surtur Scatters land on reels, they will activate the Surtur’s Vengeance Bonus Feature, where the amount of free spins you get depends on the amount of Scatters that triggered the feature.
- Three Surtur symbols give 10 free spins
- Four Surtur symbols give 12 free spins
- Five Surtur symbols give 14 free spins
The first Wild symbol that lands on every reel will become locked on reels till the end of the feature, and if there are any Wild symbols on reels when you trigger Surtur’s Vengeance Bonus Feature, these Wilds will also become sticky.
If you land on an Ice Brand Scatter, it will activate a Portal to Midgard and an icy sword will slice down to the bottom of the reel. This will break any Wilds or Treasure Chests in the path of the sword.
Warriors of the Storm Bonus Feature
Warriors of the Storm Bonus Feature will start when you land on 3, 4, or 5 Viking Scatter symbols that give you 10, 12, or 14 free spins, respectively.
If the Hammer of Thor Scatter symbol lands on reels, it will turn the reel it has landed on into a Storm Reel which has Wild reels and substitutes for all other paying symbols. Furthermore, these Storm Reels will reveal a Viking Warrior symbol or will be filled with Raging Storm.
Three different warriors can appear in each Every Storm Reel, which can reveal three warriors that have different multiplier values: these will be applied to the whole Storm Reel and will affect the win lines they will pass through.
- The Rogue symbol has 2x, 3x, 4x, or 5x multipliers
- The Shieldmaiden carries 6x, 7x, 8x, 9x, or 10x multipliers
- The Berserker symbol has multipliers of 15x, 20x, 25x, 50x, 100x, or 200x
A Bonus Buy gives you an opportunity to purchase some additional features and start the special games at any point in the game.
You have the following features you can purchase:
- Bonus Hunt FeatureSpins – which increases your chances of triggering a bonus feature by 5x. It also changes RTP to 96.27% and volatility to very high
- 2 Hands of Surtur FeatureSpins – where every spin guarantees that at least 2 Hands of Surtur symbols land on reels. This changes the volatility to very high and RTP to 96.35%
- 3 Hands of Surtur FeatureSpins – the same as the previous version, but with 3 Hand symbols. It also changes the RTP to 96.43% and volatility remains high
- Surtur’s Vengeance – gives 10 free spins with Expanding Wild Portals and Sticky Wilds that turn into Multipliers. The RTP here is 96.24%
- Surtur’s Fury – it will start the Surtur's Vengeance feature with at least 1 Sticky Wild and a minimum of 12 free spins. The RTP of this option is 96.29%
- Warriors of the Storm – you get 96.34% RTP and a minimum of 10 free spins with Wild Storm Reels that get new multipliers with each new spin
Stormforged Demo Play
Stormforged VIDEO REVIEW
Stormforged Slot - FAQ
Slots with similar RTP
Overall ratingBased on 0 reviews
RATE THIS SLOT, LEAVE REVIEW AND GET 25 SJ POINTS