The Goonies is the movie-based video slot by Blueprint. It is a slot that was based on the 1985 Spielberg’s blockbuster movie, which in return, was an Indiana Jones-inspired one, so you will go into adventurous escapade missions with Chunk, Mikey, Data and Mouth
To find out all about the missions, continue reading our thorough The Goonies review and buckle up because you're in for a real treat!
The Adventure Can Begin
There are a lot of details that happened in the movie present during the gameplay of The Goonies slot, so we’ll have to focus on the main ones to avoid redundant repetitions.
For the low-value symbols, you will get the playing card royals from A through J, while for the high-value ones, you will get pirate skeletons, balance scales, Jolly Roger flags and treasure chests
The Wild is the ancient Silver Coin
, while the Scatter is the Pirate symbol. In the background, you will see a treasure map, with wax seals on it. During the Goonies gameplay, expect a lot of skulls appearing out of nowhere.
The One-Eyed Willy’s Gifts
The Goonies is a slot that has more features than any other slot that we’ve come across, so we’ll try to point out the most important details about each of them to keep it short. You get several special features during the base game and 6 bonus features. You can trigger The One-Eyed Willy’s Riches randomly, which will in return, gives you one of the following features at random:
- Sloth’s Win Spin – which gives you a guaranteed big win;
- One-Eyed Willy’s Bonus Boost – which improves your chances of activating the bonus by giving you additional Scatters;
- Mouth’s Lucky Coins – which adds gold coins that reveal a symbol chosen at random to create a winning combo;
- Data’s Colossal Symbols – which turns 3 adjacent reels into a Colossal Reel;
- Mikey’s Hidden Riches – which transforms reels into fully Stacked Wilds;
- Truffle Shuffle Wilds – which adds extra Wilds on the reels.
Two other the Goonies random features can also be triggered after a losing spin. A Cave Collapse, which forms winning combos with symbol drops, and a Scythe which appears to help you from winning combos. Should you land 3 or more Scatters, you activate the One-Eyed Willy’s Bonus Wheel.
Spinning this wheel, you will be asked whether you want to gamble your wins and arrive up to the highest-paying of the 6 bonus features which can give you 1,000x the stake payout, the One-Eyed Willy’s Treasure Bonus. You can also trigger this bonus by landing 5 Scatter symbols. The rest of the 5 bonus features are as follows:
- Inferno Free Spins – 1 to 3 reels become Wild, a picking feature begins which can reveal Free Spins, the One-Eyed Willy’s Treasure Bonus or end the feature;
- Goonies Go Wild Free Spins – a new reel set appears, one symbol transforms into Wild, a picking feature gets activated where you get Free Spins, the One-Eyed Willy’s Treasure Bonus or the feature ends;
- Super Sloth Free Spins – a new reel set with the Fratelli villains present, for a Sloth Wild all Fratelli symbols turn into the highest-paying symbols, a picking feature begins which can reveal Free Spins, the One-Eyed Willy’s Treasure Bonus or end the feature;
- Skeleton Organ Bonus – the Goonies bonus game where you can get a Symbol Upgrade, a bet Multiplier, or keys to unlock additional bonus features;
- Fratelli Hideout Bonus – you get 3 keys: unlock the Hidden Tunnel and you can trigger any of the other features, unlock the Collect and you end the feature, unlock the Cash Add, and you get a cash prize based on your bets.
The Pirate’s Riches and Rewards Are Yours!
The betting in The Goonies slot machine starts at $0.10 and goes up to $200. There is an average RTP of 96%
offered, and as you can see, plenty of possibilities for some massive payouts.
Not to bombard you with information, we’ll inform you on the biggest payouts you could get out of this insanely feature-rich slot. So, when symbols appear fully stacked, they can give you 500x the stake payout, meaning 100,000 credits.
The One-Eyed Willy’s Treasure Bonus can deliver 1,000x the stake
, meaning 200,000 credits, but the game overall can fill your pockets with up to 2 million credits! The game promises a 10,000x the stake maximum payout, which translates to 2 million credits for the max bet.
There’s no doubt that The Goonies is a big win video slot that needs to be played. So, find yourself a nice casino that offers Blueprint’s slots and play it for real money the minute you can! You won’t regret it for a second! If you’re in for another movie-themed slot but with a horror theme, do try Microgaming
’s The Phantom of the Opera video slot
, because it is an equally intriguing game.