Coinbase Wallet allows you to both withdraw and deposit funds and, if you want to deposit, then you can do the following:
1. Sign Up at Coinbase wallet to Gamble
To begin, you first need to either create your Coinbase Wallet account or log into your existing one. Keep in mind that before you go to a casino you need to make sure that your account is charged, so you can actually make a deposit.
2. Find an Online Casino Coinbase Wallet Offer
Then you need to select a Coinbase casino you want to play at. You can either find the platform you want to play at on your own or select one of the online casinos with Coinbase Wallet, which we have added below.
3. Register at the Casino with Coinbase Wallet
After finding the platform to play at, the next step is to go to this casino and create an account there. The registration process at a casino is usually a quick process, but some platforms may have a more detailed sign-in procedure. Moreover, some Coinbase Wallet casinos may even allow for an especially easy registration via a Google account.
4. Select Coinbase Wallet as a Deposit Method
Once you’ve created your account, you will have to go to the casino’s cashier section and find out the wallet address, then you can use the Coinbase wallet to make a deposit to this address. For this, you need to press the “’Send’ option in the Coinbase app and input the casino’s wallet address and how much you’d like to deposit.
How do I deposit using Coinbase wallet?
- Create a Coinbase account and charge it;
- Find a good casino that accepts Coinbase Wallet payment and register there;
- Learn the wallet address of your casino;
- Use the Coinbase wallet app and click the ‘Send’ option. Input the wallet address and specify the sum you want to deposit.