Cleopatra’s Golden Spells Free Play
Best Casinos to Play Cleopatra’s Golden Spells for Real Money
How to Play
A simple step-by-step guide will help you to start playing Cleopatra’s Golden Spells:
- Find the slot in the casino’s lobby
- Start the game and wait until its resources are downloaded
- Click anywhere to proceed to the main interface
- Press on the coin button and pick the bet size in the €0.1 - €20 range
- Check the paytable if needed
- Make any required adjustments in the settings
- Spin the game manually or automatically
Cleopatra’s Golden Spells is a 5x6 slot with a so-called match-3 paying pattern. The slot pays for vertical and horizontal clusters of 3+ symbols on adjacent reels/rows. Another essential detail is cascading (Avalanche) mechanics. Symbols from winning clusters disappear from the board and are replaced by elements that drop down from the above positions. The process continues as long as you get new winning clusters.
Cleopatra’s Golden Spells has multidimensional gameplay that includes free spins, fixed jackpots, random multipliers, and a special cash feature.
Cleopatra’s Golden Spells RTP and Volatility
The slot is about Ancient Egypt, which is evident from its title. The game looks classy, if not luxurious, with those cool light-blue and golden tones and the background picture of Cleopatra’s Palace. A melodic Egyptian soundtrack is like icing on the cake. A calm flow of the gaming process won’t last forever. Once you trigger some feature, you’ll see a lot of animations, like falling, glowing, and explosions, and hear more dynamic music.
There are 14 different symbols in the main round, with 5 being special elements. But let’s start from regular-pay elements and their odds:
- J, Q: 0.2x, 0.5x, 1x, 1.5x
- K: 0.2x, 0.6x, 1x, 2x
- A: 0.2x, 0.7x, 1.5x, 2.5x
- Eye: 0.3x, 0.8x, 1.5x, 3x
- Cross: 0.3x, 0.8x, 1.5x, 4x
- Gem: 0.3x, 1x, 2x, 5x
- Anubis: 0.4x, 1.2x, 2.5x, 6x
- Eagle: 0.5x, 1.5x, 3x, 7.5x
Wild symbol substitute regulars on reels and form its own winning lines with the highest odds (1x, 2x, 4x, 10x). Here is the list of other special elements:
- Free Spins. 3+ FS symbols trigger free spins
- Cleopatra. It can appear in the right-top position. Cleopatra brings random multiplier and cash symbols. It stays on reels for 3-7 spins
- Golden Cash and Blue Cash. Those cash symbols can appear randomly on reels. They will move down with each new spin/cascade until they are out of the board or fall into the basket. If the cash symbol falls into the basket, a displayed instant win will be awarded. The maximum multiplier of the cash symbol is 300x.
Bonus Rounds & Free Spins
Bazillion Cash Feature
Cash symbols (Golden Cash and Blue Cash) can randomly appear during regular and free spins. Their value can be as big as 300x. After each spin, cash symbols will fall down positions on reels and may increase their value until they reach row six. Those symbols will also fall down if there are winning clusters below them. You’ll be awarded the value of the cash symbol if it falls into the basket. The basket moves randomly below reels.
The appearance of Cleopatra in the top-right position triggers Cleopatra’s Spells. Cleopatra brings the overall multiplier up to 5x and Golden Cash symbols. She will stay on reels for 3-7 spins. The overall multiplier also applies to cash symbols.
Catch at least 3 FS symbols (scatters) to activate free games. At the start of the round, you’ll spin the pyramid to determine the terms of free spins:
- Number of free spins (up to 12)
- The initial number of Cash symbols (up to 4)
- Multiplier value (up to 5x)
- The number of baskets (up to 4)
Each landed scatter awards +1 free spin. You can also get extra spins if you are out of free spins and there 1 or a few cash symbols on the board. Extra spins will end once cash elements are out of the board. Note that during the free spins, scatter symbols will be turned into non-payable scarabs.
You can randomly activate the Cleopatra Jackpot round. You’ll see a 3x4 board, and your mission will be to click on the positions to reveal their value – mini, minor, major, and mega. Finish the first collection of 3 elements of a kind to get a corresponding fixed jackpot. Here are the odds of available jackpots: Mini – 15x; Minor – 40x; Major – 85x; Mega – 250x.
Cleopatra’s Golden Spells Demo Play
Cleopatra’s Golden Spells Slot - FAQ
Yes, you can hit 4 different fixed jackpots in Cleopatra’s Golden Spells.
Rate this slot and leave a review
Overall ratingBased on 0 reviews
RATE THIS SLOT, LEAVE REVIEW AND GET 25 SJ POINTS