Hand of Anubis Free Play
Best Casinos to Play Hand of Anubis for Real Money
How to Play
It may be a spooky game, but it’s a slot with easy-to-learn mechanics:
- Pick the casino that most suits you
- Load the slot and then settle on the betting value
- Start your journey to the Underworld with a spin
- Go turbo or try the Auto mode
Hand of Anubis is a pretty dark slot as it takes you to Anubis’ kingdom. You’ll get to dive into his world and see the 5 reels and 6 rows of symbols it offers you. The only way to win down here is with a cluster which is why you’ll see a multitude of symbols on the reels. You’ll get 2 Wilds and a Scatter that gives you access to 2 features in the game. If you make it through the Underworld then you’ll face Judgement. The best prize in this slot is 10,000x the stake and you’ll get a betting range set between €0.1 and €100.
Hand of Anubis RTP and Volatility
The eerie soundtrack in the background will raise the hairs on the back of your neck. This ancient Egyptian slot takes you to the Underworld where you’ll see 2 Anubis figures besides the reels, staring you down. The visuals are splendid and so are the mechanics which is why this is such a good game.
All the symbols look like they belong in the underworld. Even the royal card game symbols take on this look as they look like numbers and letters etched in stone. They come with a prize value that can go up to 15x the stake.
The other regulars are objects that take the prize level higher. Bump them together with the specials on the reels and you have the prime symbols on the reels. Here they are and what they can do:
- A scarab symbol that gives you 0.3x, 0.6x, 1x, or up to 20x the stake when you get 5, 6, 7, or up to 11 or more symbols in a cluster
- An eye symbol that gives you 0.3x, 0.6x, 1x, or up to 20x the stake when you get 5, 6, 7, or up to 11 or more symbols in a cluster
- A triangle symbol that gives you 0.5x, 1x, 2x, or up to 40x the stake when you get 5, 6, 7, or up to 11 or more symbols in a cluster
- A cobra symbol that gives you 0.5x, 1x, 2x, or up to 40x the stake when you get 5, 6, 7, or up to 11 or more symbols in a cluster
- An ankh symbol that gives you 1x, 1.5x, 2.5x, or up to 60x the stake when you get 5, 6, 7, or up to 11 or more symbols in a cluster
- Skull Pharaoh Bonus symbol that triggers the Underworld and Judgement features
- Red orb Wild symbol with a progressive multiplier
- Blue orb Wild symbol with a progressive multiplier
- Green orb symbol available during the Underworld feature
The regulars in this game take you to the Underworld and the specials take you deeper. You’ll get 2 Wilds to aid you in making winning combos and a bonus symbol that gives you access to 2 features in the game. In other words, this game has you covered when it comes to keeping you entertained.
About Hacksaw Gaming
Bonus Rounds & Free Spins
The thing about this game is that it comes with 2 free spins features.
Underworld: The first one is called the Underworld and you’ll trigger it with 3 Bonus symbols in a combination. When this happens you’ll get 5 numbers below the grid which are multiplier values that start with zero. When you get a winning cluster the winning symbols are added to the specific multiplier. Anubis Skulls will also land and they will come with multiplier values of 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x, and 10x that they add to the numbers below.
To get to the lower number values you’ll need a green Orb. Whenever you activate a number you’ll get 3 additional spins to play with. All the active multipliers are added to the total prize and each of them can be up to 9,999x the stake.
Hand of Anubis Judgement: The Judgement feature is the second free spins feature in the game and you’ll get it by landing 4 Bonus symbols on the reels. You’ll only get empty or special blocks in this feature as the regulars are removed. You’ll also get a hold and win feature that starts with 3 and multipliers over each reel. There are 4 kinds of multiplier blocks and they increase the mentioned multipliers:
- Skull multiplier that increases the multiplier value by 1 until 100x the stake
- Epic Skull multiplier that adds between 1x and 100x multipliers to the value
- Anubis Skull multiplier that multiplies the values above them by multipliers from 2x to 10x the stake
- Epic Anubis Skull multiplier that multiplies all the values by multipliers from 2x to 10x the stake
Ice and Crusher blocks also land during this feature. The Ice block disappears to give way to the Multiplier block which takes the value above it. These blocks will stack at the bottom and when the Crusher blocks land they merge the multiplier blocks with their values. They also reset the spin tally to 3. If you get 3 consecutive spins without any of these blocks then the feature will end.
Hand of Anubis Soul Orbs Feature
The soul orbs are the Wilds in the game and you’ll get a blue and a red one. They come with progressive multipliers. The red one’s multiplier increases per symbol in a winning cluster and the blue one’s multiplier increases per winning cluster. If they’re part of a win, you’ll get these values added to the total prize.
Hand of Anubis Bonus Buy Feature
This feature is here so you can buy one of the two features available. So, for 129x the bet you can buy the Underworld feature with an RTP of 96.29% and for 200x the bet you can purchase the Judgement feature with an RTP of 96.18%.
Hand of Anubis Demo Play
Slots with similar RTP
Overall ratingBased on 2 reviews
RATE THIS SLOT, LEAVE REVIEW AND GET 25 SJ POINTS