Infinite Wilds Free Play
Best Casinos to Play Infinite Wilds for Real Money
How to Play
Want to learn how to play the Infinite Wilds free play slot by 7Mojos? Let’s take a closer look:
- Load Infinite Wilds and locate the three lines in the top right corner.
- It’ll help you become familiar with symbols, payouts, and all of the features.
- Click turbo for faster spins, or auto to make them spin by themselves.
- Click on the buttons - or + in order to adjust the bet size that you want to use.
- Ready to place bets on Infinite Wilds? Click the big spin button in the bottom right.
Infinite Wilds is an arcade slot. It has 5 reels, 3 rows, and 25 paylines. Winning combinations are made in succession from the leftmost reel to the rightmost reel. A malfunction will avoid all pays and plays. You’ll need a minimum of three identical symbols to get a payout. If five identical symbols are part of the combination it’ll be worth a lot more. The wild symbols in the slot machine can substitute for all other symbols in the game to help you get a payout.
In Infinite Wilds you can place bets that range from €0.25 up to a total of €125. This means that the slot machine will be suitable for many players out there, including high rollers.
RTP and Volatility
Infinite Wilds has an arcade theme. That’s why the symbols are a little bit pixelated. You’ll also see skyscrapers in the background lighting up in blue and pink colors. The soundtrack being played in the background makes the gameplay a lot more exciting and suits the arcade theme perfectly. The same goes for the sound effects when spinning the reels and hitting wins.
There are quite a lot of symbols that can appear on the reels. Most of them are gems in various colors like yellow, gray, blue, and purple. There are also symbols of A, K, Q, and J. The wild symbol comes in three different designs, depending on if it's an expanding wild, colossal wild, or a random wild. There’s also a scatter symbol with free spins written on it that can trigger the bonus. The highest-paying symbol is the yellow gem.
Bonus Rounds & Free Spins
Expanding Wild Symbol
If the wild symbol appears in the slot machine, then it’ll expand to fully cover a reel. It can therefore help you hit some great winning combinations while playing Infinite Wilds, especially because it can substitute for all other symbols, except the scatter symbol. Expanding wild symbols can appear in both the main game and in any of the five free spins bonus modes.
Free Spins Bonus
The scatter symbol with free spins written on it can only appear in the main game on reels three, four, or five. If three of the symbols appear after a single spin the free spins bonus will trigger. You’ll also be awarded one of the five bonus features:
- 3x payout comes with 15 free spins. If you get this feature all winning combinations will be multiplied by 3x.
- Ultimate Hyper Gems come with 12 free spins. During Ultimate Hyper Gems, no low-paying symbols will be present on the reels.
- Colossal Wilds come with 10 free spins. The colossal wild can appear to cover a grid of 2x2 or 3x3. It only appears on reels 2, 3, and 4. If it’s a part of a winning combination, the colossal wild will split into 2 to 9 separate wild symbols. Apart from not being able to expand, they work the exact same way as a regular wild symbol.
- Random Wilds Invasion comes with 8 free spins. Two to five random wilds will land on the reels after any spin with this feature. The random wild symbols won’t expand, but will still increase the chance of some nice winning combinations.
- Dual Feature comes with 6 free spins. The dual feature will activate two of the features that we’ve mentioned above at random.
It’s not possible to get additional free spins during the bonus feature.
In Infinite Wilds it’s possible to win Mystery Jackpots as you play during the main game. You’ll need to use the minimum total bet. Mystery Jackpots are winnable after they’ve accumulated enough funds, and then they can be won at random. If your bet matches/exceeds the amount required, the Mystery Jackpot will be highlighted in a different color noting that it can be won.
If you get a payout you can decide if you want to gamble the amount. If you want a 50/50 chance of winning, you should choose either red or black. It’ll pay 2x if you guess correctly.
Click the spades, hearts, diamonds, or clubs if you’re feeling extra lucky. You’ll have a chance of getting a 4x win if you guess the right one. If you guess wrong, you’ll lose it all.
Infinite Wilds Demo Play
Do you want to try Infinite Wilds without risking real money? You can do so here on our site. We’ve got a demo version that can be played for free. You can find it at the top of the page. Play it as long as you like in order to learn more about Infinite Wilds.