|RTP 96.1%||Jackpot Game|
|Release Date 01/06/2021||Slot lines 10||Volatility Medium||Scatter Symbol|
|Technology JS, HTML5||Slot reels 5||Max. win 3,800x||Wild symbol|
|Min. bet €/£/$ 0.10||Free spins||Symbol Stacked||Slot types|
|Slot Theme Fruit theme||Max. bet €/£/$ 100||Bonus game||Multiplier|
Burning fruits are an old good theme for casino games. And the Spearhead team represented another machine of this kind in June 2021: meet Spicy Fruits. Gamblers can see bright fruits on a 5x3 scheme. This machine has 10 lines that are always active and pay both ways. The betting range is impressive: €0.1–€100 per spin will be perfect both for newbies and high rollers. Expanding Wilds and Respins are the bonus features. Launch the reels to find out whether these fruits are tasty enough!
RTP and Volatility
The first thing you should keep in mind is that the winnings are capped at 3,800x. This fact makes this title an everyday slot, but not the one that will do to hunt for huge jackpots. The RTP stands at 96.01%, while the volatility is medium.
Predictably, the base symbols here are various fruits. Though an extremely hot vegetable also takes place.
- Juicy cherries and plums have a value of €10–€100 for 3–5 items
- Citrus fruits are also here: lemons and oranges pay €10–€150
- If you are a bit of a sweet tooth, the next symbols are a perfect choice: watermelons and bananas provide the winnings of 20–200
- A ripe pear is not only delicious but also rather expensive: its price is 50–500
- And if gamblers are lucky enough, they get red sevens, which award 100–1,000
- Burning chili peppers are Wilds that land only on reels 2–4
Bonus Rounds & Free Spins
As well as many other fruit-themed titles, this one doesn’t feature numerous options. Actually, there is only 1 feature that can make your balance boost.
Peppers serve not only as Wilds but also as the symbols to launch respins. When a pepper appears, it expands on the entire reel and launches a respin. During this option, other Wilds can land to provide more respins. When no more peppers appear, the feature ends.
Well, that’s not a lot and this fact makes the game rather ordinary. Though the rules are easy to understand and that’s good for newcomers.
The Spicy Fruits title isn’t that groundbreaking as its design is plain, while the features are ordinary. But its advantages are still worth the attention of players.
- The betting range is extremely varied: 0.10–100
- Wilds expand and launch respins
- The house edge of less than 4%
- The lines pay both ways
- Too few bonus features
- The winnings per game are capped at 3,800x
Feel like visiting a land-based casino where this machine is located due to its classic theme and sound effects. But now you can access this entertainment from any of your devices. Both the fire and the fruits are realistic. If you are going to have a long session, there is an Autoplay option that allows players to pick 10–500 autospins and select additional options to determine when the reels should stop. Plus, gamblers can stop it themselves at any time.