Streets of Chicago Free Play
Best Casinos to Play Streets of Chicago for Real Money
How to Play
Although the Streets of Chicago slot has a very common 5x3 layout, it also has not only 243 win-ways but also a lot of features (including a jackpot) so we can see how this gameplay can be a bit confusing to some players. Don't worry, though, we'll guide you through the entire Streets of Chicago and describe in detail how to play it!
- After launching the game, whether you play the demo mode or the "real money" version, you first need to set your bet when you are in the game. In Streets of Chicago, the stakes range from €0.30 to the maximum of €18
- Before you take a look at the paytable note that this online slot has the "All Up" or "Symbols per Play" feature where you can promote up to 5 symbols, where they will appear alongside some other ones. The more symbols you promote the higher your bet will be, but these symbols have a larger value than the one you can land on by default
- Afterwards, make sure to press the "i" button and take a closer look at the paytable and the value of symbols; read this information thoroughly
- You can also access the settings menu and turn on/off some options. For example, you can turn off the Gamble feature if it's not needed, or play in turbo mode
- Streets of Chicago also offers a Bonus Buy and the Fast Play feature, you can find both of them by clicking the "Power" next to the spin button
- Eventually, when you are ready to play you can hit the round spin button in the middle and have fun!
Streets of Chicago RTP and Volatility
The central theme of the Streets of Chicago slot is the dangerous world of crime and the mafia. So as you would expect, the theme and the background have the distinct vibe of the 1920s-30s: the gameplay is accompanied by music, the background depicts the streets of the Windy City, and the reels are semi-transparent with a nice, wooden design. Aesthetically speaking, the Streets of Chicago looks very nice, and its atmosphere is very enveloping and interesting.
There are many symbols in this mafia slot as well, and they are divided into several categories. The regular symbols in the Streets of Chicago are 9, 10, J, Q, K and A. The so-called promoted symbols are those that you can turn on in the All Up feature aka Symbols Per Play. These symbols include handcuffs, a car, a policeman, a mafioso and the detective.
Other than that, the Streets of Chicago also have several special symbols like Wild, Bonus, the Police Badge and Book with a dagger. The Wild symbol appears on reels 2, 3 and 4 plus it will substitute for all symbols except the Bonus. The Bonus symbol is a Scatter, and it will trigger special features if you collect a certain amount of these symbols. The Police Badge and the Book with a dagger symbol will appear only in the Police Raid feature.
Since the Streets of Chicago is made with a modern HTML5, it will run perfectly fine, no matter what mobile device you have. What is also convenient is that you don't have to download an application to play Streets of Chicago. Instead, you can just use the mobile browser to launch this slot and enjoy the same game modes and gameplay as on the desktop version of Streets of Chicago.
About Eurasian Gaming
Bonus Rounds & Free Spins
Symbols Per Play
Also called the "All Up" feature it allows you to promote certain symbols (namely the handcuffs, the cat, policeman, mafioso and/or the detective) so they can appear in the game alongside the Wild and Bonus & 9-A symbols. This will allow for even bigger prizes, however, the more symbols you promote the larger your bet will be.
In the base game, every Bonus symbol is given a Drink Prize, and the chosen Drunk Prize is then multiplied by the bet/way value. The eligibility for the Drunk Prize is determined by how many promoted symbols you have.
Hunt for Al Capone
The Hunt for Al Capone is a jackpot feature that allows you to win several prizes. If you land on 5 Bonus symbols they may trigger this feature, and afterwards, you need to click on the symbol of the police badge until you find 3 matching prizes.
The available jackpots are:
- Mini - 30x your stake
- Minor - 50x
- Major - 500x
- Grand - 5,000x.
After you land on 6 Bonus symbols they will activate the Selection Feature, and you will have to select 1 of the available options to start:
- 6 free spins with 128 handcuff symbols
- 6 free spins with 118 car symbols
- 108 policeman symbols with 6 free spins
- 98 mafioso symbols with 6 free spins
- 6 free spins and 88 detective symbols.
You will get 6 free spins after you have selected one of the options from the Selection Feature, and every one of these options will have a specific promoted symbol. When the Freespins Feature starts, you will get the total value of all the Bonus symbols that triggered the Freespins Bonus. You can also retrigger the free spins
Police Raid Feature
The mode will be activated when you land on 7+ Bonus symbols, and you will get 6 respins. During every spin, each book and dagger symbol that appears will award a value that is equal to the total value of all the Bonus symbols that activated the Police Raid Feature. You can get more respins if you land on +1, +2 and +3 symbols.
With the Gamble Feature, it is possible to multiply your winnings by 2x. For that, you will need to activate the Gamble Feature after the win and select a red or black card. If your choice turns out to be correct your win will be doubled.
The Buy Bonus option will allow you to access the bonus feature right after you purchased it and pressed the spin button. How much the feature will cost you will be calculated automatically, according to your stake.
Fast Play Feature
With this mode, you can play a lot of game rounds automatically and get the resulting winning amount right away. If you activate one of the bonus features, the Fast Play will end.
Streets of Chicago Demo Play
Streets of Chicago Slot - FAQ
Overall ratingBased on 0 reviews
RATE THIS SLOT, LEAVE REVIEW AND GET 25 SJ POINTS